Home > Bystolic > Muscle twitching > Bystolic and Muscle twitching
Review: could Bystolic cause Muscle twitching?
We study 3,937 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Muscle twitching. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle twitching and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Muscle twitching >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,826 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Muscle twitching (latest reports from 62,121 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 10 people (0.25%) have Muscle Twitching.
Time on Bystolic when people have Muscle twitching * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Bystolic * :
|Muscle twitching||84.62%||15.38% |
Age of people who have Muscle twitching when taking Bystolic * :
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||7.69%||23.08%||61.54% |
Severity of Muscle twitching when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Muscle twitching||20.00%||60.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Muscle twitching ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Muscle twitching||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (9 people, 90.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (6 people, 60.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 60.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (6 people, 60.00%)
- Restless legs syndrome (6 people, 60.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glipizide (6 people, 60.00%)
- Prozac (6 people, 60.00%)
- Synthroid (6 people, 60.00%)
- Tylenol warming cough + sore throat nighttime honey lemon (6 people, 60.00%)
- Simvastatin (6 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Twitching while taking Bystolic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Muscle Twitching
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Muscle Twitching
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bystolic, Muscle twitching
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Paxil side effect of a monior
my daughter 14 years old had some problems with dizziness. the doctor felt it was due to anxiety. so he gave her paroxetine. she started the medication and she complain that head hurt . she took it for three weeks and on fourth week she was in school and started shaking arms. than was taken to nurse ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Muscle twitching
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Bystolic, Muscle twitching
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bystolic, Muscle twitching
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (4 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (4 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (27 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Advil Overdose
- Bladder Calculi
- High Blood Sugar
- Dilaudid Overdose
- Bilateral Hydronephrosis