Home > Bystolic > Pimples > Bystolic and Pimples
Review: could Bystolic cause Pimples (Acne)?
We study 3,921 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Pimples. Find out below who they are, when they have Pimples and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Pimples >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,819 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Pimples (skin problems that cause pimples) (latest reports from 63,101 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, rheumatoid arthritis, depression, crohn's disease.
On Aug, 25, 2014: 3,920 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Pimples. They amount to 0.00% of all the 63,583 people who have Pimples on eHealthMe.
Time on Bystolic when people have Pimples * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Pimples when taking Bystolic * :
Age of people who have Pimples when taking Bystolic * :
Severity of Pimples when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Pimples ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (2 people, 100.00%)
- Prostate examination abnormal (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lovanza (1 people, 50.00%)
- Aspirin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flomax (1 people, 50.00%)
- Losartan (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pimples while taking Bystolic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Bystolic and have Pimples
- group for people who take Bystolic
- group for people who have Pimples
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 days ago):
Acne isn't severe in that it is vast, but what I do get is large spots that resemble whiteheads, but deep beneath the surface. They stick around for months without ever changing or coming to a head. Sometimes they itch.
My idea of severe weight gain: 25lbs in 6 weeks.
dzymay on Sep, 12, 2014:
I have also noticed that I have been getting hard pimple like bumps on my face and neck. They never come to a head can be painful to touch and they get big like a boil but they don't go completely away they shrink down to where you can't notice the huge bump but when I rub my fingers over the area you can still feel a little bump under the skin almost like a cyst! What exactly are they and how can I stop getting them?
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- Can bacteria filled periodontal pockets cause acne
on my bottom pre molar i have gum recession for a few years. Within that time i have also suffered from recurring out break on the same side and location of the periodontal pocket. the premolar on the opposite side has also recently started to recede, and i have noticed a small breakout forming. is ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
More questions for: Bystolic, Pimples
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Pimples
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Bactrim for a 58-year old man who has UTI (2 minutes ago)
- Vitamin D, Folic Acid, B Complex Vitamin, Acyclovir, Imuran, Mestinon for a 31-year old woman who has AAT Deficiency, Myasthenia Gravis, Vitamin B-1 Deficiency, Oral Herpes (26 minutes ago)
- Aloe Vera, Alpha - Lipoic Acid, Cod Liver Oil, Magnesium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin C, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Soya, Oil Of Evening Primrose, Vitamin E, Cymbalta, Gabapentin, Co-codamol for a 54-year old woman who has Enzyme Supplementation, Neuropathy - Peripheral, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Vanadyl Sulphate, PMS (39 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Blister and Gabapentin
- Urinary Tract Infection and Micardis
- Atrial Flutter and Multiple Sclerosis
- Esophageal Spasm and Dystonia
Recent user comments
- "I feel as if I have a lump in my throat, as if someth ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "Took Nexium for one week. After four days started bre ... " (3 hours ago)
- "he was fine till he took prednizone 10 days died the ... " (3 hours ago)
- Adderall Xr 25
- Tropaeolum Majus