Home > Bystolic > Ringing in the ears > Bystolic and Ringing in the ears
Review: could Bystolic cause Ringing in the ears (Tinnitus)?
We study 3,921 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 26 have Ringing in the ears. Find out below who they are, when they have Ringing in the ears and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Ringing in the ears >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,819 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Ringing in the ears
Ringing in the ears (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,308 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 15, 2014: 3,921 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 26 people (0.66%) have Ringing In The Ears.
Time on Bystolic when people have Ringing in the ears * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Ringing in the ears||23.08%||30.77%||30.77%||0.00%||15.38%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Bystolic * :
|Ringing in the ears||65.38%||34.62% |
Age of people who have Ringing in the ears when taking Bystolic * :
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||4.17%||0.00%||16.67%||25.00%||54.17% |
Severity of Ringing in the ears when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||54.55%||27.27%||18.18% |
How people recovered from Ringing in the ears ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Ringing in the ears||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 50.00%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 19.23%)
- High blood pressure (3 people, 11.54%)
- Barrett's oesophagus (2 people, 7.69%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (2 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (4 people, 15.38%)
- Crestor (4 people, 15.38%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 15.38%)
- Multi-vitamin (3 people, 11.54%)
- Centrum silver (3 people, 11.54%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ringing In The Ears while taking Bystolic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Ringing In The Ears
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Ringing In The Ears
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
I also have severe cervical stenosis
? is it the drugs of the neck
From this study (13 months ago):
Tinnitus onset at time valsartan increased from 80mg to 160gh and combined with 12.5mg of HCT initially and then to 25mg HCT (currently 160/25). Wondering if there is a better ARB that would reduce/eliminate tinnitus, since it came about after being put on the higher doseage ARB.
From this study (2 years ago):
Hearing is excellent. Testing showed no inner ear structural damage. Diuretic stopped tinnitus for one evening
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bystolic, Ringing in the ears
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Ringing in the ears
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (50 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (59 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Neurontin and Herba Ginkgo Biloba
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Tapazole
- Cromolyn Sodium and Angioedema
- Platelet Count Decreased and Avodart
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Semen Volume Increased
- Moxifloxacin Hydrochloride
- Baked Beans