Home > Bystolic > Sweating increased > Bystolic and Sweating increased
Review: could Bystolic cause Sweating increased?
Summary: Sweating increased is reported only by a few people who take Bystolic.
We study 3,940 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Sweating increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Sweating increased >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,833 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Sweating increased (excess sweating) (latest reports from 41,416 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Nov, 28, 2014: 3,940 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 2 people (0.05%) have Sweating Increased.
Time on Bystolic when people have Sweating increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating increased when taking Bystolic * :
|Sweating increased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Sweating increased when taking Bystolic * :
|Sweating increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Sweating increased when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating increased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Sweating increased ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic insomnia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Fibromyalgia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Tachycardia (1 people, 50.00%)
- Lyme disease - chronic persistent (1 people, 50.00%)
- Pain - joints (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Doxycycline hyclate (2 people, 100.00%)
- Ambien cr (1 people, 50.00%)
- Gabapentin (1 people, 50.00%)
- Savella (1 people, 50.00%)
- Flagyl (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sweating Increased while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Sweating Increased
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Sweating Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- I am looking for the cause of onion like bo which has developed over the past three or four months
(Asked by a 74 year old man who has Acquired Afibrinogenaemia, and takes Finasteride, Crestor, Bystolic, Xarelto)
I suspected it about 4 months ago but couldn't pin it down. Then 2 months ago I started an exercise program which causes me to sweat heavily. It really became noticeable at that point. I shower daily but if I work up a little sweat I can notice it. It seems to be getting worse. I did occasional ...
- What causes ideopathic polyneurothopy if not diabetic?
(Asked by a 56 year old man who has Numbness And Tingling, Numbness In Hands Or Feet, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, CoQ-10, Adderall Xr 20, Bystolic, Azor)
Numbness in ball of foot. Started on one right side and progressed to both. EMG indicated Ideopathic Polyneurothopy. Pre diabetic with A1C of 5.8 - only one reading ever exceeded diabetic criteria at 6.6. Started 6 months ago with slow progression. No pain, minor tingling. Not constant but pro ...
- Hashimotos and high bp
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Hashimotos, Hypertension, Heart Palpitations, and takes Celexa, Bystolic, Losartan)
I was recently diagnosed with Hashimotos following blood tests to check antibody levels and a thyroid biopsy.
I am currently being treated for high bp, irregular heartbeat and anxiety. I also have strong family history of heart disease and diabetes.
I am so discouraged in reading all of the ...
- 4 days after starting bystolic i began experiencing sharp pain in left inner thigh when standing or taking a first step. it progressed over a month to severe pain and was checked for blood clot.
(Asked by a 55 year old woman who has High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, and takes Bystolic, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid)
4 days after taking Bystolic I began having sharp pain in inner left thigh when standing on it after getting out of a chair or taking that first step. Pain progressed to very severe pain over the course of a month to where I could only hobble around when it occured. Often it would go away complete ...
More questions for: Bystolic, Sweating increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Shoulder Pain, and takes Bystolic)
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
(Posted by a 45 year old woman who has Hot Flashes, High Blood Pressure, and takes Bystolic)
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Sweating increased
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Percocet, Chantix for a patient with Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Back Injury, Stop Smoking. The patient has Sweating Increased
Comments: I was on Chantix for the "allotted" time through the Air Force. It was not long enough so I stopped taking it (sweating stopped) After about 3 months, I was able to get Chantix through the mail from the military and as soon as I reached a stable blood level (I'm assuming it was because of the level ...
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamins, Flonase, Fenofibrate, Niaspan, Lovaza, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride, Androgel, Bystolic, Nexium, Diovan for a patient with Low Magnesium, Fatigue, Post Nasal Drip, High Bloood Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Herpes Gestationis, Low Testosterone, Heart, Gerd, High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: Six weeks on 300 mg once daily of allopurinol for gout taken at night.
Suffering abnormal fatigue that is making work more challenging.
Considering asking doctor to switch to Uloric as an alternative due to fatigue symptoms.
- A study of drug interactions between Atorvastatin Calcium, Losartan, Metformin, Glyburide, Bystolic, Pradaxa for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Diabetic Coma, Blood Pressure Increased, A-fib. The patient has Leg Cramping, Weakness
Comments: I stop pradaxa a week before having pain shot for lower back pain. I have no pain or weakness for about a week after going back on pradaxa. This has happended three times now. Can't say for sure the pradaxa is the cause or if that is the amount of time the pain shot last.
- A study of side effects of Bystolic for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has
Comments: I've been taking 2.5 mg at bed time. The only side effect I've noted is mild insomnia. I wake at 2 a.m. and it takes about 15-30 mins to go back to sleep. My Bp has gone from 220/118 to 130's/90's. I have regained a lot of energy and mobility. No more headaches or achy joints. By evening my Bp will ...
- A study of drug interactions between Valium, Fentanyl for a patient with Pain. The patient has Itching, Sweating Increased, Swallowing Difficulty, Stomach Pain
Comments: I have been on transdermal fentanyl for five years. I got up to 100mcg/72 hours. I tried to wean down to get off the fentanyl patches and got down to 25 mcg. but had to increase to 50 mcg. due to pain. I have many allergies and cannot take proton pump inhibitors, Benadryl, or nausea medicines. I ha ...
More related studies for: Bystolic, Sweating increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.