Review: could Bystolic cause Tinnitus?
We study 3,937 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 27 have Tinnitus. Find out below who they are, when they have Tinnitus and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Tinnitus >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,826 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) (latest reports from 115,378 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 3,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 27 people (0.69%) have Tinnitus.
Time on Bystolic when people have Tinnitus * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Tinnitus when taking Bystolic * :
Age of people who have Tinnitus when taking Bystolic * :
Severity of Tinnitus when taking Bystolic ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Tinnitus ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (13 people, 48.15%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (5 people, 18.52%)
- High blood pressure (3 people, 11.11%)
- Neuropathy peripheral (2 people, 7.41%)
- Pain (2 people, 7.41%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (4 people, 14.81%)
- Crestor (4 people, 14.81%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 14.81%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 14.81%)
- Multi-vitamin (3 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Tinnitus while taking Bystolic?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Tinnitus
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Tinnitus
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Bystolic, Tinnitus
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- Ringing in ear after kenalog injection
After receiving a Kenalog injection, my son's left ear started a low pitch ringing after three days from the injection. Also his lower lip has quivered several times as well. This condition has lasted for nine days and I am looking for other patients who have had a similar reaction from a Kenalog i ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Tinnitus
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Bystolic, Losartan for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Ringing In The Ears, Laryngospasm
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Bystolic, Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a patient with Low Thyroid, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Tinnitus
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Bystolic, Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Ranitidine Hydrochloride, Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Vitamin C for a patient with Total Thyroidectomy, Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome, Depression - Major, Gerd, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (pcos), Nutritional Support. The patient has Tinnitus, Dizziness Postural, Insomnia
More related studies for: Bystolic, Tinnitus
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Bystolic, Tinnitus
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Breathlessness and Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Flutter
- Bisoprolol Fumarate
Recent user comments
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (3 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- "Anxiety-driven retching when forcd to perform/present ... " (7 hours ago)
- Luffa Operculata
- Jamaican Sarsaparilla
- Panic Attack