Home > Bystolic > Ventricular tachycardia > Bystolic and Ventricular tachycardia
Review: could Bystolic cause Ventricular tachycardia?
We study 3,937 people who have side effects while taking Bystolic from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Ventricular tachycardia. Find out below who they are, when they have Ventricular tachycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Bystolic and have Ventricular tachycardia >>>
Bystolic (latest outcomes from 4,826 users) has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) (latest reports from 72,368 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 3,937 people reported to have side effects when taking Bystolic. Among them, 7 people (0.18%) have Ventricular Tachycardia.
Time on Bystolic when people have Ventricular tachycardia * :
Gender of people who have Ventricular tachycardia when taking Bystolic * :
|Ventricular tachycardia||85.71%||14.29% |
Age of people who have Ventricular tachycardia when taking Bystolic * :
|Ventricular tachycardia||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||14.29%||0.00%||85.71% |
Severity of Ventricular tachycardia when taking Bystolic ** :
How people recovered from Ventricular tachycardia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma (3 people, 42.86%)
- Breast cancer (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cardiac failure congestive (2 people, 28.57%)
- Blood cholesterol abnormal (1 people, 14.29%)
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (5 people, 71.43%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 71.43%)
- Sutent (3 people, 42.86%)
- Hydralazine (3 people, 42.86%)
- Cortef (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Ventricular Tachycardia while taking Bystolic?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Bystolic and have Ventricular Tachycardia
- support group for people who take Bystolic
- support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Bystolic, Ventricular tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bystolic and shoulder pain
About 2 weeks after starting on Bystolic 5mg I started to have a lot of pain in my right shoulder. I asked my doctor if it could be cause by taking Bystolic but of course she didn't think so. I've been on the drug for almost 5 weeks and the pain is getting more noticeable and aggravating. Can I s ...
- High blood pressure and hot flashes
Had normalish hot flashes and night sweats since age 23. Genetically predestined for early menopause like my mother. At age 41-42 stopped menstrual cycle ...Hot flashes intensified to unbearable! would be outside in below freezing weather sweating like I was sitting in a sauna, I am now 45. I found ...
More reviews for: Bystolic, Ventricular tachycardia
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Bystolic is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Bystolic used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Bystolic, Ventricular tachycardia
Recent Bystolic related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Bystolic for a 51-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Vytorin, Cozaar, Lexapro for a 52-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Procardia Xl, Losartan Potassium for a 87-year old woman who has Hypertensnion
- Comparions of Bumetanide, Bystolic for a 56-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Bystolic, Cardizem Cd for a 46-year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat
- Comparions of Clozapine, Bystolic for a 16-year old girl who has Schizophrenia
- Comparions of Aspirin, Crestor, Plavix, Bystolic for a 66-year old woman who has Women And Heart Disease
- Comparions of Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic, Atenolol, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 34-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Bisoprolol Fumarate, Bystolic for a 34-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Bystolic, Ventricular tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Indocin Sr
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased