Home > Cabergoline > Intermenstrual bleeding > Cabergoline and Intermenstrual bleeding
Review: could Cabergoline cause Intermenstrual bleeding (Vaginal bleeding between periods)?
We study 2,256 people who have side effects while taking Cabergoline from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Intermenstrual bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Intermenstrual bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cabergoline and have Intermenstrual bleeding >>>
Cabergoline (latest outcomes from 2,344 users) has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma.
Intermenstrual bleeding (latest reports from 58,033 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, menorrhagia, depression, endometriosis, menstruation irregular.
On Nov, 20, 2014: 2,256 people reported to have side effects when taking Cabergoline. Among them, 2 people (0.09%) have Intermenstrual Bleeding.
Time on Cabergoline when people have Intermenstrual bleeding * :
Age of people who have Intermenstrual bleeding when taking Cabergoline * :
|Intermenstrual bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Intermenstrual bleeding when taking Cabergoline ** :
How people recovered from Intermenstrual bleeding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Neoplasm (1 people, 50.00%)
- Prolactin-producing pituitary tumour (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intermenstrual Bleeding while taking Cabergoline?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cabergoline and have Intermenstrual Bleeding
- support group for people who take Cabergoline
- support group for people who have Intermenstrual Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can terbinafine and or prenatal vitamins being taken together cause lengthy periods?
(Asked by a 21 year old woman who has Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, and takes Terbinafine Hydrochloride)
I've been bleeding for a month now, the month before this one I Did not have a period at all...went to doctor found out I was not pregnant. She prescribed terbinafine for a toe nail fungus. And told me since I was sexually active I should start taking prenatals...have not stopped bleeding since... h ...
- My period has occurred twice in a month. this is the first time.
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Bleeding, Spotting, Mild Cramps)
My period starts on the 25/26th of every month. It came as always on Feb 26th and ended on March 3rd. On Saturday March 8th I had an incident where someone strangled me. There was no other assault.
It is more of light bleeding and spotting. I have mild cramps.
I don't know if this is stress rela ...
- I have been taking tramadol and sertraline for 3 years. now my new arthritis doctor tells me i have to change because of serious side effects which i have never exhibited.
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Osteoarthritis, Depression, Hypothyroidism, Incontinence - Urinary, Acid Reflux, Adrenal Cortical Insufficiency, High Blood Pressure, Craniopharyngioma, Blood Sodium Increased, and takes Tramadol And Acetaminophen, Sertraline Hydrochloride, Protonix, Lisinopril, Synthroid, Oxybutynin Chloride, Desmopressin Acetate, Cabergoline, Hydrocortisone)
The pharmacist told my new arthritis doctor that Sertraline (antidepressant) and Tramadol (painkiller) has serious side effects including seizures, etc. She wants to substitute the tramadol with oxycontin, a habit-forming drug.
I have been taking these drugs (tramadol and Sertraline) together for ...
- Does dostinex reduce hirsutism among hyperprolactinemic patients?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Hyperprolactinemia, Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, and takes Dostinex)
Very high prolactin, testesterone and cortisol levels,
Polycystic ovary syndrome, stable menstrual cycle.
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
(Asked by a 30 year old woman who has Bleeding Between Periods, Fatigue, Pain - Muscles, and takes Ortho Tri-cyclen Lo, Ascorbic Acid; Biotin; Cyanocobalamin; Dexpanthenol; Ergocalciferol; Folic Acid; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin Phosphate Sodium; Thiamine Hydrochloride; Vitamin A; Vitamin E, Calcium)
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also a ...
More questions for: Cabergoline, Intermenstrual bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Paragard and norethindrone acet
(Posted by a 20 year old woman who has Month Long Periods Or Longer, Menstrual Cramps, Mild Endometriosis , Uterine Cyst, Vaginal Swelling , Vaginal Bleeding Between Periods, Inclusion Cyst, Abdominal Pain, and takes Norethindrone Acetate, Paragard T 380a)
I had many reproductive issues arise after the birth of my daughter. Everything from constant swelling, pain an vaginal tearing, pre cancerous tumors. (cervical). I also have mild spots of endometriosis and ovarian cyst all of these are genetic in my family. I also have blood clotting factors so par ...
- Constipation /progesteron decreased and prolactin increase
(Posted by a 27 year old woman who has Prolactin, Progesterone Decreased, and takes Dostinex)
When i started to take Dostinex, i had a very sever constipation.In 7 days nothing happend. My gastrointestinal doctor helped me. I had to stop takeing the medecine.
More reviews for: Cabergoline, Intermenstrual bleeding
More related studies for: Cabergoline, Intermenstrual bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Nose Bleeds
- Omeprazole and Pred Forte
- Betadine and Psoriasis
- Zoloft and Blood Alcohol Abnormal
- Can ciliapram cause emphysemia
Answer: I too have taken citalopram, for fibromyalgia pain, and wa ... (12 hours ago)
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (20 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (24 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
Response: Do Not, I repeat Do Not take Lipitor!!! I was on 20mg for ... (7 hours ago)
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,t ... (10 hours ago)
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (15 hours ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lyrica for a 42-year old woman who has Fibromyalgia (1 hour ago)
- Compare Marijuana and Lamictal for a 52-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Tobramycin And Dexamethasone, Ketorolac Tromethamine, Prednisone, Cyclogyl, Gabapentin, Benzonatate, Lidoderm, Antivert, Sertraline, Alprazolam, Hydroxyzine Pamoate, Lidocaine, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate, Accolate for a 50-year old woman who has Eye Inflammation, Eye Infection, Eye Infection Bacterial, Nerve Pain, Cough, Hip Pain, Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Hives, Degenerative Joint Disease, Asthma, Interstitial Cystitis (IC), Scoliosis, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (2 hours ago)
- Risperidone, Benztropine Mesylate, Lisinopril, Zoloft for a 49-year old man who has Antipsychotic Drug Level Increased, Risperidone, Hypertension, Major Depression (3 hours ago)
- Compare Fluorouracil and Toposar and Cisplatin for a 66-year old man (4 hours ago)