Home > Cabergoline > Nausea > Cabergoline and Nausea
Review: could Cabergoline cause Nausea?
We study 2,256 people who have side effects while taking Cabergoline from FDA and social media. Among them, 63 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cabergoline and have Nausea >>>
Cabergoline (latest outcomes from 2,343 users) has active ingredients of cabergoline. It is often used in prolactinoma.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 2,256 people reported to have side effects when taking Cabergoline. Among them, 63 people (2.79%) have Nausea.
Time on Cabergoline when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Cabergoline * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Cabergoline ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (14 people, 22.22%)
- Hyperprolactinaemia (7 people, 11.11%)
- Prolactinoma (7 people, 11.11%)
- Acromegaly (5 people, 7.94%)
- Pituitary tumour benign (4 people, 6.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Dostinex (8 people, 12.70%)
- Symmetrel (5 people, 7.94%)
- Comtan (5 people, 7.94%)
- Carbidopa and levodopa (5 people, 7.94%)
- Lendormin (5 people, 7.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Cabergoline?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cabergoline and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Cabergoline
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- I have been taking loratab 7.5 for several years with no problem and have been switched to the norco 7.5/325 and have been not feeling well is there a difference in ingredients/
Has anyone else experienced side effects while taking this? I actually feel like I am being poisoned. Is there an alternative out there?
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away?
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antib ...
- Effectiveness of oxycontin op compared to old plain oxycontin
Did the original OXYCONTIN work better for you than the new op hard to abuse formula that is being dispensed now? october 2013
- When i was younger i had a vp shunt put in and it was never rechecked again
When I was an infant I had a vp shunt put into my head after
parental abuse. I was never checked out about it or had any
follow up care. I am now almost 40 and I can feel the top part of
Shunt tubing behind my ear. However it is also causing me stomach
pain. Every single morning. I was told ...
- I try to stay very active despite my stroke two years ago, the more i do the more fatigue i experience along with nausea as soon as i get up in the morning. i take 600-800mg of gabapentin daily is it?
Since my stroke August 2010 I ignore my pain and discomfort caused by everything from clothes, shoes, the AC coming on, my bed and being touched or come in contact with things around. I tripped on things because I can't feel things with my right foot. I have recently started back driving with my lef ...
More questions for: Cabergoline, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Constipation /progesteron decreased and prolactin increase
When i started to take Dostinex, i had a very sever constipation.In 7 days nothing happend. My gastrointestinal doctor helped me. I had to stop takeing the medecine.
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Pregnancy 7months negative reaction to gaviscon
Took 1 dose of gaviscon after having suspected heartburn (7months pregnant) quickly suffered painful cramp then dizzy symptoms, nausea, sweaty fever, & doubled over in cramps & very faint. Recovered by sleeping & wait for digest the gaviscon
More reviews for: Cabergoline, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Cabergoline (cabergoline) is often used for prolactinoma. Find out below the conditions Cabergoline is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cabergoline used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
More related studies for: Cabergoline, Nausea
Recent Cabergoline related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Tylenol, Cabergoline for a 67-year old man who has ED
- Comparions of Bromocriptine Mesylate, Cabergoline for a 27-year old woman who has Prolactinoma - Females
- Comparions of Cabergoline, Invega Sustenna for a 33-year old woman who has Hyperprolactinaemia
- Comparions of Marijuana, Cabergoline (Ivax Sub Teva Pharms) - 0.5MG for a 32-year old woman who has Pituitary Tumour
- Comparions of Cabergoline (Par Pharm) - 0.5MG, Wellbutrin for a 46-year old woman who has Hyperprolactinaemia
- Comparions of Pergolide Mesylate, Cabergoline, Bromocriptine Mesylate for a 63-year old man who has Libido Decreased
- Comparions of Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, Dostinex for a 48-year old woman who has High Prolactin Levels
- Comparions of Paroxetine Hydrochloride (Sandoz) - EQ 20MG BASE, Cabergoline for a 44-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Dostinex (Pharmacia And Upjohn) - 0.5MG, Bromocriptine Mesylate (Mylan) - EQ 2.5MG BASE for a 39-year old man who has Rls
- Comparions of Dostinex, Clarinex D 24 Hour for a 38-year old man who has Prolactinoma - Males
More related comparison studies for: Cabergoline, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.