Home > Caduet > Erectile dysfunction > Caduet and Erectile dysfunction
Review: could Caduet cause Erectile dysfunction (Erection problems)?
We study 2,839 people who have side effects while taking Caduet from FDA and social media. Among them, 16 have Erectile dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Erectile dysfunction and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Caduet and have Erectile dysfunction >>>
Caduet (latest outcomes from 2,932 users) has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate; atorvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Erectile dysfunction (latest reports from 130,113 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, hair loss.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,839 people reported to have side effects when taking Caduet. Among them, 16 people (0.56%) have Erectile Dysfunction.
Time on Caduet when people have Erectile dysfunction * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Caduet * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Erectile dysfunction when taking Caduet * :
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||38.46%||38.46%||15.38% |
Severity of Erectile dysfunction when taking Caduet ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Erectile dysfunction||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Erectile dysfunction ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (4 people, 25.00%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 18.75%)
- Hallucination (2 people, 12.50%)
- Sleep disorder (2 people, 12.50%)
- Bipolar i disorder (2 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (5 people, 31.25%)
- Ibuprofen (3 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (3 people, 18.75%)
- Zyprexa (3 people, 18.75%)
- Risperdal (3 people, 18.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Erectile Dysfunction while taking Caduet?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Caduet and have Erectile Dysfunction
- support group for people who take Caduet
- support group for people who have Erectile Dysfunction
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Caduet, Erectile dysfunction
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Prednisone causes erection and ejaculant increases
I am being treated for a lung infection and swelling in the lung with Prednisone. After just the first day I awake with a full erection and increased ejaculation.
I don't like the Viagra's side affects! Such as facial flush and head ache and unlike Prednisone, Viagra does not help increase my ...
More reviews for: Caduet, Erectile dysfunction
On eHealthMe, Caduet (amlodipine besylate; atorvastatin calcium) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Caduet is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Caduet used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Caduet, Erectile dysfunction
Recent Caduet related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Caduet, Erectile dysfunction
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (53 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (4 hours ago)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Respiratory Failure Excl Neonatal
- Congenital Uterine Anomaly Nos
- Gonadal Dysgenesis Nos