Caffeine and Blood bilirubin increased - from FDA reports
Blood bilirubin increased is reported only by a few people who take Caffeine. We study 1,098 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Among them, 1 have Blood bilirubin increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood bilirubin increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,305 users)
Blood Bilirubin Increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, preventive health care, pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 28,885 Blood bilirubin increased patients).
On Feb, 13, 2017
1,098 people reported to have side effects when taking Caffeine.
Among them, 1 person (0.09%) has Blood Bilirubin Increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased when taking Caffeine *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased when taking Caffeine *:
- 0-1: 100 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rickets (1 person, 100.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 100.00%)
- Enterocolitis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Apnea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zyvox (1 person, 100.00%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 100.00%)
- Synagis (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cholestasis (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Caffeine?
- Check symptoms - is blood bilirubin increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Caffeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
Could your condition cause Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I have had a large amount of bilirubin in my urine since my second dose of Cipro. I have had 5 doses of the drug because of a persist UTI. Each urine test has come back with large amounts of bilirubin. Is anyone else having this issue? I had no bilirubin in my urine prior to the Cipro.