Home > Caffeine > Blood bilirubin increased > Caffeine and Blood bilirubin increased
Review: could Caffeine cause Blood bilirubin increased?
Summary: there is no Blood bilirubin increased reported by people who take Caffeine yet.
We study 96 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood bilirubin increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Caffeine and have Blood bilirubin increased >>>
Caffeine (latest outcomes from 203 users) has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue.
Blood bilirubin increased
Blood bilirubin increased (latest reports from 23,701 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, pulmonary hypertension, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood cholesterol.
On Nov, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Blood Bilirubin Increased while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Caffeine, Blood bilirubin increased
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
More reviews for: Caffeine, Blood bilirubin increased
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a patient with Blood Bilirubin Increased. The patient has Blood Bilirubin Increased
Comments: Over the past year and 1/2 my bilirubin has gradually increased from 1.0, 1.3, and now 1.6. I have been on three prescription drugs for at least 15 years:
Omeprazole, Celebrex, and Simvastatin. Is one of these drugs causing an increase in blood bilirubin. My last blood work was in May; the bilir ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Allergies, Sleepy, Adhd. The patient has Anxious Parent
Comments: I have had rls for about 7 years. the first time I remember having it was after I had taken some pain reliever with a pm additive benedryl I think after that I began to have rls without taking the same above medication
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Caffeine for a patient with ADHD, None. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: Intermittent chest pain or discomfort, can't tell if panic attack or other problem. It seems to go away on it's own, but then come back an hour or two later, sometimes immediately after having energy drink. I've read this is common, but wonder if I should be concerned.
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Tramadol, Ativan, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Omega 3, Flaxseed Oil, Multivitamin, Tylenol, Elavil, Pantoprazole Sodium, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 25, Provigil for a patient with Bipolar 2, Chronic Pain From Several Car Accidents Whiplash, Drug Abuse To Percocet Which Were Prescribed For Pain Trying To Increase Dopomine, Fish Oils Are Support To Be Good For Mood Swings, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Gas In Stomach From Cocktail Of Above Meds, Always Tired, Chronic Fatigue, Tried On Me As I Thought I Might Have Adhd But Not Fully Sure, Doctors Aren't Either, To Help With My Chronic Fatigue Symptoms. The patient has Wellbutrin Xl And Tramadol Had A Partial Focal Seizure, Wellbutrin Xl 150mg Irrtable And Snappy Personality Changes, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Unsure But Feel It May Not Be Working As I Felt Very Depressed Today After Being On It For 2 Weeks At A Dose Of .25mg
Comments: I was in three car accidents, one in which my head was turned and I got rear ended from behind that was when all the pain issues started along with the percocet prescription. I didn't intially use the script but later on in the years I started to develop alot more pain after being hit in two more wh ...
More related studies for: Caffeine, Blood bilirubin increased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.