Review: could Caffeine cause Blood bilirubin increased?
Summary: there is no Blood bilirubin increased reported by people who take Caffeine yet.
We study 104 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood bilirubin increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Caffeine and have Blood bilirubin increased >>>
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from 210 Caffeine users)
Blood bilirubin increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hiv infection, pulmonary hypertension, acute myeloid leukaemia, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 23,701 Blood bilirubin increased patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Bilirubin Increased while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Blood Bilirubin Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine, Cannabis Sativa, Vyvanse, Testosterone Enanthate for a 25-year old man with Lethargy, Add, Secondary Hypogonadism. The patient has Anger, Depression Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Albuterol, Beetroot, Caffeine, Vyvanse for a 40-year old man with Acidosis, Asthma, Vasodilatation, Energy Increased, Add. The patient has Tremor, Diarrhea, Nausea, Heart Rate
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine, Risperdal for a 55-year old man with Sleeplessness, Schizophrenia.
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine Anhydrous, Morphine Sulfate, Indian Tobacco, Adderall Xr 30 for a 22-year old man with Sleepy, Hypochondria, Stress At Work, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type, Urinary Retention, Pain Exacerbated, Wheezing Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Caffeine for a 16-year old girl with Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has Sickness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Recent Caffeine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Caffeine, Garcinia Cambogia, Ephedrine for a 42-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Caffeine, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Codeine, Concerta for a 64-year old man who has Bipolar
- Comparions of L-theanine, Caffeine for a 29-year old man who has To Improve Brain Activity
- Comparions of Caffeine, Ventolin for a 20-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Promethazine Hydrochloride, Caffeine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Codeine for a 41-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.