Caffeine and Blood bilirubin increased - from FDA reports
Blood bilirubin increased is reported only by a few people who take Caffeine. We study 1,319 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA. Among them, 4 have Blood bilirubin increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood bilirubin increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 29, 2017
1,319 people reported to have side effects when taking Caffeine.
Among them, 4 people (0.3%) have Blood bilirubin increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Caffeine *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Caffeine *:
- 0-1: 33.33 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 33.33 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 75.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 25.00%)
- Enterocolitis (1 person, 25.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Clozaril (3 people, 75.00%)
- Zyvox (1 person, 25.00%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 25.00%)
- Synagis (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- White Blood Cell Disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 75.00%)
- Mental Impairment (3 people, 75.00%)
- Gamma-Glutamyltransferase Increased (3 people, 75.00%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Blood bilirubin increased when taking Caffeine?
- Check symptoms - is blood bilirubin increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsBlood bilirubin increased and drugs with ingredients of caffeine.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlood bilirubin increased and Caffeine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,537 users)
Blood bilirubin increased
Blood bilirubin increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, hepatitis c, hiv infection, preventive health care, pulmonary hypertension (latest reports from 30,189 Blood bilirubin increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Caffeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
Could your condition cause Blood bilirubin increasedBlood bilirubin increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
They say caffeine intake does not cause boils. Wrong! Ive done personal test on my own pertaining to caffeine intake and my bodies reaction. Drink two or more energy drinks I will feel the skin itch then develope a mass under the skin by the end of the day. Same with soda especiallay high ...
I started taking Lipitor 20 mg In July 2016.Took blood test Sept 2016.Bilirinin total was 1.4,retested March 207 still 1.4.The lab test indicates this is high. I found this out by requesting copies of my blood tests.my doctor did not mention this to me. I am concerned about the longer term ...
I had been on methadone since 1997, in April of 2016 was in bad car crash due to high ammonia levels which caused hepatic encephalopathy and they took me off my methadone without my consent, been off methadone now for over 1 year, and on suboxone for past 9 months. question is i want to go back ...
Hello. This drug keeps me calm and easy going. In my experience to much caffeine interacts with escitolapram oxalate. I drink light coffee with lots of cream. Although when I do drink more or stronger coffee I start feeling panic and start sweating, jittery, loosing reality, sometimes irregular ...