Review: could Caffeine cause Ih (Pseudotumor Cerebri)?
Summary: there is no Ih reported by people who take Caffeine yet.
We study 101 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Ih and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Caffeine and have Ih >>>
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from 209 Caffeine users)
Ih (increased pressure within the brain in the absence of a tumour) has been reported by people with acne, birth control, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain, depression. (latest reports from 1,837 Ih patients)
On Feb, 23, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Ih while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Ih
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Sodium Bicarbonate, Albuterol, Beetroot, Caffeine, Vyvanse for a 40-year old man with Acidosis, Asthma, Vasodilatation, Energy Increased, Add. The patient has Tremor, Diarrhea, Nausea, Heart Rate
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine, Risperdal for a 55-year old man with Sleeplessness, Schizophrenia.
- A study of drug interactions between Caffeine Anhydrous, Morphine Sulfate, Indian Tobacco, Adderall Xr 30 for a 22-year old man with Sleepy, Hypochondria, Stress At Work, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has Schizoaffective Disorder Bipolar Type, Urinary Retention, Pain Exacerbated, Wheezing Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Caffeine for a 16-year old girl with Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness. The patient has Sickness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness)
- A study of drug interactions between Nexplanon, Caffeine, Valerian, Xanax, Lopressor for a 25-year old woman with Bleeding - Dysfunctional Uterine, Energy Increased, Chronic Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Svt. The patient has Abnormal Weight Gain, Angina Pectoris Aggravated, Muscle Twitching, Raynaud's Phenomenon Aggravated
Recent Caffeine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Caffeine, Garcinia Cambogia, Ephedrine for a 42-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Caffeine, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Codeine, Concerta for a 64-year old man who has Bipolar
- Comparions of L-theanine, Caffeine for a 29-year old man who has To Improve Brain Activity
- Comparions of Caffeine, Ventolin for a 20-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Promethazine Hydrochloride, Caffeine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Codeine for a 41-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.