Review: could Caffeine cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
Summary: Shortness of breath is reported only by a few people who take Caffeine.
We study 103 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Shortness of breath and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Caffeine and have Shortness of breath >>>
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from 210 Caffeine users)
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest reports from 165,466 Shortness of breath patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: 103 people reported to have side effects when taking Caffeine. Among them, 1 people (0.97%) has Shortness Of Breath.
Time on Caffeine when people have Shortness of breath * :
Gender of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Caffeine * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Shortness of breath when taking Caffeine * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Shortness of breath when taking Caffeine ** :
How people recovered from Shortness of breath ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastric disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Deflazacort (1 people, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Caffeine and shortness of breath on
Do you have Shortness Of Breath while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Caffeine and have Shortness Of Breath
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Omega-3 Fatty Acid for a 26-year old woman with Ome. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Brilinta for a 74-year old man with Heart Attack. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Buspar for a 29-year old woman with Aniexty. The patient has Shortness Of Breath
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 55-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Difficulty Breathing
Recent Caffeine related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Aspirin, Caffeine, Garcinia Cambogia, Ephedrine for a 42-year old woman who has Weight Loss - Intentional
- Comparions of Caffeine, Zopiclone, Seroquel, Codeine, Concerta for a 64-year old man who has Bipolar
- Comparions of L-theanine, Caffeine for a 29-year old man who has To Improve Brain Activity
- Comparions of Caffeine, Ventolin for a 20-year old woman who has Asthma
- Comparions of Promethazine Hydrochloride, Caffeine, Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, Codeine for a 41-year old woman who has Pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.