Review: could Caffeine cause Supraventricular tachycardia (Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia)?
Summary: there is no Supraventricular tachycardia reported by people who take Caffeine yet.
We study 97 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Supraventricular tachycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Caffeine and have Supraventricular tachycardia >>>
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 205 users)
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma, pain.(latest reports from Supraventricular tachycardia 7,581 patients)
On Dec, 2, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Supraventricular Tachycardia while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Supraventricular Tachycardia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to taper off suboxone
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has SVT, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Opoid Dependence, and takes Toprol-xl, Pravastatin Sodium, Suboxone, Celexa)
I'm trying to taper off suboxone and want to understand each withdraw step.
- I'm having leg/ankle swelling and also my right arm is swollen. it has all started since i have been on verapamil for the last year.
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Verapamil Hydrochloride)
I have been on verapamil for about a year now, and I've started to notice some changes that worry me. For instance: swelling in both legs, ankles, and right arm. Also my right arm appears blotchy. I wake up gasping for air sometimes and urinate alot at night time (I'm thinking that I may have sl ...
- Can i take celexa if i have svt
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Svt, and takes Celexa)
Can i take celexa if i have svt, or what antidepressent medication its safe with my condition.
- I had heart palpitations last night 3 really quick beats then went back to normal, anyone have same symptoms (1 answer)
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, and takes Caffeine, Nicotine)
27 years old had my first heart palpitation last night freaked me out I am a heavy smoker (I know I should quit) I drink lots of caffeine Mnt Dew and Monster Energy Drinks was curious if anyone else had these same things when consuming 600+mg of caffeine in a day
- Causes of enlarged spleen?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat, SVT, IBS, Peptic Ulcer, Morbid Obesity, Bipolar 2, Splenomegaly, and takes Klonopin, Celexa, Multivitamin, Lamictal, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allegra, Carafate)
22 yo pt. History positive for diverticulosus with one bout of diverticulitis, svt and slight arrhythmia, IBS, peptic ulcers, bipolar disorder type 2, and morbid obesity.
Pt. Had a scan done at the end of May to r/o diverticulitis. Scan revealed splenomegaly.
Pt. Complains of fat ...
More questions for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate)
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Supraventricular Tachycardia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Allergies, Sleepy, Adhd. The patient has Anxious Parent
Comments: I have had rls for about 7 years. the first time I remember having it was after I had taken some pain reliever with a pm additive benedryl I think after that I began to have rls without taking the same above medication
- A study of side effects of Symbicort for a patient with Asthma. The patient has Throat - Sore (throat pain), Svt, Tension Headaches, First Svt Episode After 4 Days, Disturbance In Social Behaviour
Comments: my name is rechavia, I am from israel, and my race asian-indian (both sides).
I used the medicine for less then a week, during this week I became very angry with a lot of tension, I received Tension Headaches after 1 day, and after 4 days I received my first SVT episode with heart rate of 194.
I a ...
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall Xr 30, Caffeine for a patient with ADHD, None. The patient has Chest Pain
Comments: Intermittent chest pain or discomfort, can't tell if panic attack or other problem. It seems to go away on it's own, but then come back an hour or two later, sometimes immediately after having energy drink. I've read this is common, but wonder if I should be concerned.
- A study of drug interactions between Pristiq, Tramadol, Ativan, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Omega 3, Flaxseed Oil, Multivitamin, Tylenol, Elavil, Pantoprazole Sodium, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 25, Provigil for a patient with Bipolar 2, Chronic Pain From Several Car Accidents Whiplash, Drug Abuse To Percocet Which Were Prescribed For Pain Trying To Increase Dopomine, Fish Oils Are Support To Be Good For Mood Swings, Chronic Pain, Insomnia, Gas In Stomach From Cocktail Of Above Meds, Always Tired, Chronic Fatigue, Tried On Me As I Thought I Might Have Adhd But Not Fully Sure, Doctors Aren't Either, To Help With My Chronic Fatigue Symptoms. The patient has Wellbutrin Xl And Tramadol Had A Partial Focal Seizure, Wellbutrin Xl 150mg Irrtable And Snappy Personality Changes, Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Unsure But Feel It May Not Be Working As I Felt Very Depressed Today After Being On It For 2 Weeks At A Dose Of .25mg
Comments: I was in three car accidents, one in which my head was turned and I got rear ended from behind that was when all the pain issues started along with the percocet prescription. I didn't intially use the script but later on in the years I started to develop alot more pain after being hit in two more wh ...
More related studies for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.