Home > Caffeine > Supraventricular tachycardia > Caffeine and Supraventricular tachycardia
Review: could Caffeine cause Supraventricular tachycardia (Paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia)?
We study 96 people who have side effects while taking Caffeine from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Supraventricular tachycardia and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Caffeine and have Supraventricular tachycardia >>>
Caffeine (latest outcomes from 202 users) has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue.
Supraventricular tachycardia (rapid heart rhythm originating at or above the atrioventricular node) (latest reports from 41,668 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Supraventricular Tachycardia while taking Caffeine?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Caffeine
- support group for people who have Supraventricular Tachycardia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- How to taper off suboxone
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has SVT, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Opoid Dependence, and takes Toprol-xl, Pravastatin Sodium, Suboxone, Celexa)
I'm trying to taper off suboxone and want to understand each withdraw step.
- I'm having leg/ankle swelling and also my right arm is swollen. it has all started since i have been on verapamil for the last year.
(Asked by a 35 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Verapamil Hydrochloride)
I have been on verapamil for about a year now, and I've started to notice some changes that worry me. For instance: swelling in both legs, ankles, and right arm. Also my right arm appears blotchy. I wake up gasping for air sometimes and urinate alot at night time (I'm thinking that I may have sl ...
- Can i take celexa if i have svt
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who has Svt, and takes Celexa)
Can i take celexa if i have svt, or what antidepressent medication its safe with my condition.
- I had heart palpitations last night 3 really quick beats then went back to normal, anyone have same symptoms
(Asked by a 27 year old man who has Heart Palpitations, and takes Caffeine, Nicotine)
27 years old had my first heart palpitation last night freaked me out I am a heavy smoker (I know I should quit) I drink lots of caffeine Mnt Dew and Monster Energy Drinks was curious if anyone else had these same things when consuming 600+mg of caffeine in a day
- Causes of enlarged spleen?
(Asked by a 22 year old woman who has Irregular Heartbeat, SVT, IBS, Peptic Ulcer, Morbid Obesity, Bipolar 2, Splenomegaly, and takes Klonopin, Celexa, Multivitamin, Lamictal, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Allegra, Carafate)
22 yo pt. History positive for diverticulosus with one bout of diverticulitis, svt and slight arrhythmia, IBS, peptic ulcers, bipolar disorder type 2, and morbid obesity.
Pt. Had a scan done at the end of May to r/o diverticulitis. Scan revealed splenomegaly.
Pt. Complains of fat ...
More questions for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Miscarriage 6 weeks while on sertraline
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Miscarriage, and takes Caffeine, Alcohol, Sertraline)
On sertraline 150 mg a day, alcohol (1+ drink a day) and high caffeine. Sertraline lowered to 100mg when 4.5 weeks pregnant, no alcohol no caffeine. Miscarried at 6 weeks.
- Metoprolol tartate* bad side effects
(Posted by a 63 year old woman who has SVT, and takes Metoprolol Tartrate)
This drug caused me to gain 25 pounds, it caused depression, exhaustion, vivid dreams, joint pain, personality changes, I walk/jog frequently and could no longer jog at all. At one point I had vision problems, things would "jump" so badly that I couldn't drive (I am not sure what that was, they sai ...
- Ventricular tachycardia due to trazodone.
(Posted by a 67 year old woman who has Supraventricular Tachycardia, and takes Trazodone Hydrochloride)
I took trazodone for several years in my 40s for insomnia and depression. I began having symptoms similar to POTS (postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome): that is, if i bent over to check an auto's tire pressure and stood up again, my heart would go into overdrive...rates of 180bpm or higher. Th ...
More reviews for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
- A study of side effects of Caffeine for a patient with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Caffeine Overdose
Comments: When I drink coffee I fill fantastic for about a half an hour and then o start to get anxiety fill tired and stomach upsets.
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Ritalin, Bitter Orange, Ginseng, Panax, Caffeine Anhydrous, Losartan for a patient with Narcolepsy, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Muscle Spasms
Comments: ***comments for Modafinil only***
I do not mix my meds. I take only 1 med a day however it is prescribed. The Adderall and or Ritalin only last 3 or 4 hours and it's not worth taking. I've been on the natural supplements all my life and except for occasional kidney discomfort I have been thankful t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benadryl, Caffeine, Adderall Xr 30 for a patient with Allergies, Sleepy, Adhd. The patient has Anxious Parent
Comments: I have had rls for about 7 years. the first time I remember having it was after I had taken some pain reliever with a pm additive benedryl I think after that I began to have rls without taking the same above medication
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Caffeine, Tramadol, Tramadol, Magic Mushrooms, Dextromethorphan Polistirex, Nicotine, Nicotine, Alcohol, Alcohol, Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride, Cannabis, Cannabis Sativa, Cannabis, 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan, Ativan, Ativan, B Complex Vitamin, Melatonin, Spironolactone, Finasteride, Finasteride, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr, Effexor Xr for a patient with Pain - Muscles, Listless, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Chronic Insomnia, Loss Of Appetite, Panic Attacks, Gender Identity Disorder, Hair Loss. The patient has Tinnitus, Hair Loss, Alopecia, Abnormal Dreams, Derealisation, Depersonalisation, Vasodilatation, Anorgasmia, Asthenia, Nausea, Loss Of Libido, Dissociation, Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, Apathy, Loss Of Appetite, Loss Of Appetite, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Orgasmic Dysfunction, Orgasmic Sensation Decreased, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Hypomania, Gender Identity Disorder, Breathing - Slowed Or Stopped, Tachycardia, Chronic Insomnia, Major Depressive Disorder, Visual Impairment, Visual Brightness, Panic Attacks, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Dizziness
Comments: Severity level**
- A study of side effects of Caffeine for a patient with Fatigue. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
Comments: Would an inhaler be helpful to give me more oxygen, cause i think i might be anemic
More related studies for: Caffeine, Supraventricular tachycardia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.