Home > Calcium citrate > Sleepiness > Calcium citrate and Sleepiness
Review: could Calcium citrate cause Sleepiness (Drowsiness)?
We study 1,248 people who have side effects while taking Calcium citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 30 have Sleepiness. Find out below who they are, when they have Sleepiness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Calcium citrate and have Sleepiness >>>
Calcium citrate (latest outcomes from 1,342 users) has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteopenia.
Sleepiness (excess sleeping) (latest reports from 494,737 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Sep, 13, 2014: 1,248 people reported to have side effects when taking Calcium citrate. Among them, 30 people (2.40%) have Sleepiness.
Time on Calcium citrate when people have Sleepiness * :
Age of people who have Sleepiness when taking Calcium citrate * :
Severity of Sleepiness when taking Calcium citrate ** :
How people recovered from Sleepiness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 20.00%)
- Osteoporosis (6 people, 20.00%)
- Osteopenia (5 people, 16.67%)
- Fibromyalgia (5 people, 16.67%)
- Prophylaxis (5 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vitamin d (10 people, 33.33%)
- Fish oil (9 people, 30.00%)
- Fosamax (9 people, 30.00%)
- Folic acid (8 people, 26.67%)
- Aspirin (8 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Sleepiness while taking Calcium Citrate?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Calcium citrate and have Sleepiness
- group for people who take Calcium citrate
- group for people who have Sleepiness
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
use to take darvocet..........great on headaches.....took for 20 years....then removed from market.....so tired and weak that I have trouble getting up two steps to home.......blood levels ok....AC1 is 6..thyroid ok,
From this study (2 years ago):
Trish on Jul, 24, 2012:
Can i take biotin on the day of taking methotrexate
Angie on Aug, 10, 2012:
I have to call into question the results of this 'study.' Norvasc is used for hypertension, but not high cholesterol or triglycerides. It can also be used as treatment for Raynaud's.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is it possible to be on dep provera for a year and have shrunk over 3 inches?
I was on the Depo Provera shot for exactly a year. When I first got on it I was almost 5'10 and I got off the shot last December, and I now measure barely 5'6. I have no understanding as to why I have lost this much height. I have been trying to figure out the reason for a year now. This shot gave m ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- Can long term use of vicodin cause hallucinations?
My 87 yr Mom has taken copious amts of Vicodin for 25+ yrs for arthritis & surgery pain management. Recently, Mom said the "carpet bubbles up 3-4 ft & trips her". Are hallucinations like this a sign of serious drug abuse? Is Mom's life in danger of drug overdose?
More questions for: Calcium citrate, Sleepiness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Pokeweed skin lesions
I have a large patch of pokeweed in my woods. It is lovely -- but treacherous for me. Mid to late summer, I'll cut a few down (with a lopper) and carry them carefully to a brush pile. Invariably, even with the greatest care, I get skin hemorrhages on arms and legs. I wear long sleeve shirt and l ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Gemfibrozil, depression and sleepiness
I would like to hear from anyone who has had these symptoms, and how they dealt with it, by either lowering dosage or quitting the med, or other. Also would like to hear from others who continued to drink moderately and if this drug lowered their triglycerides...or those who were no longer able to ...
More reviews for: Calcium citrate, Sleepiness
On eHealthMe, Calcium Citrate (calcium) is often used for osteopenia. Find out below the conditions Calcium Citrate is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Calcium Citrate used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (58 minutes ago)
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Caclia Doce
- Nausea And Vomiting