Calcium carbonate and Diastolic dysfunction - from FDA reports
Diastolic dysfunction is reported only by a few people who take Calcium Carbonate. We study 1,985 people who have side effects while taking Calcium carbonate from FDA. Among them, 3 have Diastolic dysfunction. Find out below who they are, when they have Diastolic dysfunction and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
1,985 people reported to have side effects when taking Calcium carbonate.
Among them, 3 people (0.15%) have Diastolic dysfunction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Calcium carbonate *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Calcium carbonate *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 33.33%)
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome (1 person, 33.33%)
- Osteoporosis Post-Menopausal (1 person, 33.33%)
- Multiple Myeloma (1 person, 33.33%)
- Depression (1 person, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prezista (1 person, 33.33%)
- Niaspan (1 person, 33.33%)
- Metoclopramide (1 person, 33.33%)
- Lorazepam (1 person, 33.33%)
- Byetta (1 person, 33.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty (2 people, 66.67%)
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (1 person, 33.33%)
- Pleural Effusion (1 person, 33.33%)
- Heart Palpitations (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fever (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Diastolic dysfunction when taking Calcium carbonate?
- Check symptoms - is diastolic dysfunction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsDiastolic dysfunction and drugs with ingredients of calcium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDiastolic dysfunction and Calcium carbonate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Calcium carbonate has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Calcium carbonate 2,217 users)
Diastolic dysfunction has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain (latest reports from 2,747 Diastolic dysfunction patients).
Browse all side effects of Calcium carbonatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Diastolic dysfunctionDiastolic dysfunction
Could your condition cause Diastolic dysfunctionDiastolic dysfunction
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi, I suffer from perimenopausal symtoms - especially mood-related in the last part of the hormone-cycle. I have suffered from heavy PMS (psycological symtoms) all my life. These became worse after a hysterectomi last year. I quitted phytoestrogen a couple of months ago because of this, and ...
I was just diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction. I been taking metoprolol for several years. I am very concerned because I am not diabetic and I am very active. Have you stopped taking metoprolol after being diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction?
Hi, I was injured in the military in my mid-twenties. I subsequently had 4 back surgeries, 3 of which were fusions. I routinely used ibuprofen to control chronic pain and back inflammation. Eventually, I started to have congestive heart failure type symptoms and I notice that when I took the ...
I have just recently been diagnosed with mild high blood pressure and diastolic dysfunction (grade II). My doctor feels my problems, along with several other health issues, revolve around my weight (obesity). He has prescribed Qsymia 7.5. Weight loss could definitely help me, but I am wondering ...