Home > Calcium > Lipoma > Calcium and Lipoma
Review: could Calcium cause Lipoma?
Summary: Lipoma is found among people who take Calcium, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old, also take medication Magnesium, and have Crohn's disease.
We study 13,079 people who have side effects while taking Calcium from FDA and social media. Among them, 6 have Lipoma. Find out below who they are, when they have Lipoma and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Calcium and have Lipoma >>>
Calcium (latest outcomes from 14,001 users) has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteopenia.
Lipoma (a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops just under your skin) (latest reports from 12,811 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 13,063 people reported to have side effects when taking Calcium. Among them, 6 people (0.05%) have Lipoma.
Time on Calcium when people have Lipoma * :
Age of people who have Lipoma when taking Calcium * :
Severity of Lipoma when taking Calcium ** :
How people recovered from Lipoma ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Crohn's disease (2 people, 33.33%)
- Hypertension (2 people, 33.33%)
- Multiple myeloma (1 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Magnesium (2 people, 33.33%)
- Folic acid (2 people, 33.33%)
- Calcium citrate (2 people, 33.33%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 33.33%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lipoma while taking Calcium?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Calcium and have Lipoma
- support group for people who take Calcium
- support group for people who have Lipoma
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would i get copd since i never smoked?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, PBC, AIH, Asthma, and takes Vitamin D, Calcium Carbonate, Anturol, Morphine Sulfate, Levothyroxine Sodium, Pyridium, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Azathioprine, Proair Hfa, Advair Diskus 250/50, Combivent)
I have several autoimmune disorders, I was shocked to get the COPD diagnosis since I have never smoked but I had second hand smoke first 23 years of my life.
My doctor said my Autoimmune Hepatitis and Primary Biliary Cholingitis set me up for COPD.
- Is it possible to be on dep provera for a year and have shrunk over 3 inches?
(Asked by a 19 year old girl who takes Calcium)
I was on the Depo Provera shot for exactly a year. When I first got on it I was almost 5'10 and I got off the shot last December, and I now measure barely 5'6. I have no understanding as to why I have lost this much height. I have been trying to figure out the reason for a year now. This shot gave m ...
- Has anyone been prescribed methotrexate for granuloma annulare?
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Granuloma Annulare, and takes Topamax, Calcium , Vitamin D, Zetia, Effexor Xr, Levoxyl)
I have had GA for 2 years now, however it has gotten progressively worse the past 6 months. It has now spread over 80% of my body. I am seeing an Endocrinologist next week as I believe my thyroid may play a big role in this. My Regular Dr. suggested I speak to Endocrinologist about a drug called Met ...
- My family member is dignosed with leprosy recently and i fear if i got infected
(Asked by a 30 year old man who has Calf Pain With Exercise/walk, Pain - Ankle, and takes Calcium Citrate Malate, Calcitriol, Vitamin D)
There is sudden pain in the right side of waist, and pain in ankle raises till thighes while walking through calves and make it almost difficult to take any further step. Thanks for taking interest and giving time
- If your daughter had 3.6mm fibroadenoma would you have it removed?
(Asked by a 28 year old woman who has Intractable Seizure Disorder, Mental Retardation, Cerebral Palsy, Osteoporosis, Fibroadenoma, and takes Depakote, Carbatrol, Klonopin, Acetazolamide, Calcium)
My daughter is 27 yrs. old on a 2 yr old level. She is on Depo Provera inj. to "stop" that time of month due to the seizures that are promoted from the hormone changes. When she was 16 yrs. old she had a 5 lumps in her breast and we thought that the injection was a problem. We took a "holiday" from ...
More questions for: Calcium, Lipoma
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Pokeweed skin lesions
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Skin Discolouration, and takes Calcium)
I have a large patch of pokeweed in my woods. It is lovely -- but treacherous for me. Mid to late summer, I'll cut a few down (with a lopper) and carry them carefully to a brush pile. Invariably, even with the greatest care, I get skin hemorrhages on arms and legs. I wear long sleeve shirt and l ...
- Oxybutynin chloride and chest pain
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has Cellulitis And Clindamycin, Urge Incontinance, Hyperacidity, Beta-thalassemia Minor, Degenerative Joint Disease, Post-thyroidectomy, Non-cardiac Chest Pain, and takes Clindamycin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Dimenhydrinate, Calcium, Loratadine, Omeprazole, Levothyroxine Sodium, Oxybutynin Chloride)
A urologist prescribed Vesicare (and Estrace cream) early in 2013 for urge incontinance. When hospitalized for cellulitis (never had it before) in May (2013), I took lots of I-V Clindamycin. The hospital had Ditropan on their formulary, and the urologist switched to it (it was cheaper)--and I con ...
- I got pneumonia while taking topamax, obvious correlation
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Plantar Fasciitis, Trigger Finger, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Anemia, Malabsorption, Gastric Bypass, Osteopenia, Chronic Pancreatitis, Depression, and takes Klonopin, Ambien Cr, Prilosec Otc, Zenpep, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Job's-tears, Vitamin B12, Zofran, Zantac, Zyrtec, Doxycycline Hyclate, Reclast, Venofer, Neurontin, Buspar, Effexor, Dilaudid)
I do not take all the medicines above all the time but I am using an implanted pump giving me less than 2mg of dilaudid per day, 75 mg effexor daily and usually buspar. Dr prescribed topamax within 4 days I was hospitalized with Pneumonia, stayed a week came home a week had a clear chest x ray and ...
More reviews for: Calcium, Lipoma
- A study of drug interactions between Folic Acid, Cobalamin, Actonel, Vitamin D, Calcium, Omeprazole, Methotrexate, Prednisone for a patient with Methotrexate Use, Pernicious Anemia, Steroid Use, Gerd, Boop. The patient has
Comments: Also take Vitamin D, Actonel,Calcium, B-12, Folic acid
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Calcium Hydroxyapatite, Lamictal Xr, Actonel for a patient with Osteoporosis, Epilepsy. The patient has Dysphasia
Comments: Started about 6 months ago.
- A study of drug interactions between Myrbetriq, Pradaxa, Mirtazapine, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Namenda Xr, Exelon for a patient with Overactive Bladder, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter, Depression - Elderly, Lower Cholesterol, Hypothyroidism, Osteoporosis And Aging, Senile Dementia. The patient has Confusional State
Comments: My mother has overactive bladder symptoms. She has tried oxybutin, vesicare and now myrbetriq. She had increased confusion with oxybutin and vesicare...so we stopped taking them. Now she has been taking myrbetriq for a week now and I am wondering if I am seeing increased confusion again even thou ...
- A study of drug interactions between Calcium, Magnesium Sulfate In Plastic Container, Acyclovir, Dexamethasone, Velcade, Thalomid for a patient with Multiple Myeloma, Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Sudden Memory Loss
Comments: Many other drugs during Velcade weeks
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a patient with Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, Hdd, Artery Blockage. The patient has
Comments: I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and have started losing a lot of hair.
More related studies for: Calcium, Lipoma
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.