Home > Candesartan cilexetil > Atherosclerosis > Candesartan cilexetil and Atherosclerosis
Review: could Candesartan cilexetil cause Atherosclerosis?
We study 5,996 people who have side effects while taking Candesartan cilexetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Atherosclerosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Atherosclerosis and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis >>>
Candesartan cilexetil (latest outcomes from 6,130 users) has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) (latest reports from 78,597 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 5,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil. Among them, 19 people (0.32%) have Atherosclerosis. They amount to 0.02% of all the 78,510 people who have Atherosclerosis on eHealthMe.
Time on Candesartan cilexetil when people have Atherosclerosis * :
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Severity of Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil ** :
How people recovered from Atherosclerosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood pressure (6 people, 31.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 31.58%)
- Eye infection (6 people, 31.58%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 31.58%)
- Cough (6 people, 31.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (11 people, 57.89%)
- Prednisolone (8 people, 42.11%)
- Saccharated iron oxide (6 people, 31.58%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atherosclerosis while taking Candesartan Cilexetil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis
- group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil
- group for people who have Atherosclerosis
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
SEVERE EDEMA FEET AND LEGS, IS EDEMA A SIDE EFFECT OF ATACAND IF SO, WOULD LOSARTIN BE A BETTER CHOICE
From this study (1 month ago):
These cyst seem to appear random. Ultrasound concludes not to be blood clot.
From this study (1 month ago):
1. Moderate usually dry cough, sometimes mild mucous, for 8-10 years duration, no other symptoms. 2. Mild & now fully controlled hypertension duration of 5-8 years.
3. Recurrent prostatitis 10-14 years past, but symptom free since then.
4. Mild hypothyroidism, fully corrected with low-dose thyroxine.
5. Ex-smoker, began age 16, quit age 26, hasn't smoked for past 44 years.
No other known medical conditions.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
More reviews for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
On eHealthMe, Candesartan Cilexetil (candesartan cilexetil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Candesartan Cilexetil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Candesartan Cilexetil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (55 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (55 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Tikosyn side effects
- Tecfidera and Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs
- Aggression and Lithium Carbonate
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (4 hours ago)
- Phlebitis Superficial
- Bed Wetting
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased