Home > Candesartan cilexetil > Atherosclerosis > Candesartan cilexetil and Atherosclerosis
Review: could Candesartan cilexetil cause Atherosclerosis?
Summary: Atherosclerosis is found among people who take Candesartan cilexetil, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Furosemide, and have Blood pressure.
We study 5,999 people who have side effects while taking Candesartan cilexetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Atherosclerosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Atherosclerosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis >>>
Candesartan cilexetil (latest outcomes from 6,134 users) has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) (latest reports from 78,589 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 5,996 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil. Among them, 19 people (0.32%) have Atherosclerosis.
Time on Candesartan cilexetil when people have Atherosclerosis * :
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Severity of Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil ** :
How people recovered from Atherosclerosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood pressure (6 people, 31.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 31.58%)
- Eye infection (6 people, 31.58%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 31.58%)
- Cough (6 people, 31.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (11 people, 57.89%)
- Prednisolone (8 people, 42.11%)
- Saccharated iron oxide (6 people, 31.58%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atherosclerosis while taking Candesartan Cilexetil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis
- support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil
- support group for people who have Atherosclerosis
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take telmisartan and atorvastin and pantoprazole daily, also cider vinegar and honey, should i seperate the timing?
(Asked by a 69 year old man who has Atherosclerosis, and takes Telmisartan)
nearly 70, regular golfer ,12 handicap. quintuple bypass 4 years ago, still shear my own sheep 2000. Will drinking alittlr cider vinegar and honey alter the uptake of these drugs?
- Guide hgh ctical low belly weight, all signs of growth hormone deficiency
(Asked by a 54 year old man who has Growth Hormone Deficiency, SEVERE Insuline Teolerance Test, Glucagon Stim Test, Cortisol Is Also Low, Obs Sleep Apnea Non Compliance CPAP, Belly Weight Weak Tired Fatigue Muscle Weak Confused Breathless Ness Center Head Pain Blurry Sleep Disturbance, Thyriod Hypo, Diabetic, Micro Haematuria, and takes Metformin Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Pravastatin Sodium)
During Insulin Tolerance Test and Glucagon Stimulation Test which are both gold standard tests to evaluate adult growth hormones , came down at critical low like 1.0 ug/L, cortisol was also low during these tests.DHEA-S,Testosterone,IGF-1 were also low. Pain in center of head, weakness, tired,fatigu ...
- Atacand causes parkinson symptoms
(Asked by a 77 year old woman who has Difficulty Walking, Problem Arising From Seated Position, Muscle Stiffness, and takes Atacand)
Slight tremor in left hand thumb and first finger
More questions for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
More reviews for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Cranberry Extract, Coenzyme Q - 10, Fish Oil, Halcion, Lipitor, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate, Atacand for a patient with Hypothyroidism, Prostatitis, Hypertension - Essential, Heart Health, Insomnia, Hypercholesterolaemia, Blood Thining. The patient has Cough
Comments: 1. Moderate usually dry cough, sometimes mild mucous, for 8-10 years duration, no other symptoms. 2. Mild & now fully controlled hypertension duration of 5-8 years.
3. Recurrent prostatitis 10-14 years past, but symptom free since then.
4. Mild hypothyroidism, fully corrected with low-dose thyroxi ...
- A study of drug interactions between Candesartan Cilexetil, Sildenafil Citrate, Levemir Flexpen, NovoRapid, Omeprazole, Metformin for a patient with High Blood Pressure, Erectile Dysfunction, Type 1 Diabetes, Acid Reflux. The patient has Deafness Transitory Partial, Nausea, Vertigo
Comments: Vertigo, nausea and deafness seem to come and go. I also get fulness in the ear. With no seemingly causing factor. Was told I had meniers disease. However have now been told I may have auditory neuropathy.
- A study of drug interactions between Nifedipine, Candesartan Cilexetil for a patient with Hypertension - Essential. The patient has Preeclampsia
Comments: 1st pregnancy perfect. Second preeclamsia 36 weeks, third preeclampsia 26 weeks, recently lost baby because of preeclampsia 21 weeks. Each pregnancy bp gets higher doesnt resolve. Herbal doctors say marasmas?
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Felodipine, Nexium, Flomax, Ditropan XL, Crestor, Atacand for a patient with Hypertension, Gastric Ph, Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Loss Of Bladder Control, Heartburn, Blood Pressure
Comments: Urine/bladder control is a result of prostate cancer. I had radioactive implants 10 years ago and PSA has stayed less than .1 ever since.
I have been taking Atacand 5 to 7 years and started felodipine 5 months ago. B.P is running about 140 over 85. Lung-breathing problems began 3-4 years ago. I' ...
- A study of drug interactions between Atacand, Lexapro, Crestor, Plavix for a patient with Blood Thinner, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Decreased, Heart Disease. The patient has Lethargy, Bone And Joint Pain
Comments: Struggle to focus at times, procrastinating, lack drive etc. and dizzy when bending over.
Joint pain in right elbow (last few weeks on and off), left hip (5 days ago),right hand (4 days ago),left foot (4 days ago and underneath (heel area) making it difficult to walk).
I sleep well with Circ ...
More related studies for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.