Home > Candesartan cilexetil > Atherosclerosis > Candesartan cilexetil and Atherosclerosis
Review: could Candesartan cilexetil cause Atherosclerosis?
We study 5,996 people who have side effects while taking Candesartan cilexetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 19 have Atherosclerosis. Find out below who they are, when they have Atherosclerosis and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis >>>
Candesartan cilexetil (latest outcomes from 6,132 users) has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) (latest reports from 78,585 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, diabetes, pain, arthritis.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 5,996 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil. Among them, 19 people (0.32%) have Atherosclerosis.
Time on Candesartan cilexetil when people have Atherosclerosis * :
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil * :
Severity of Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil ** :
How people recovered from Atherosclerosis ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood pressure (6 people, 31.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (6 people, 31.58%)
- Eye infection (6 people, 31.58%)
- Vitamin supplementation (6 people, 31.58%)
- Cough (6 people, 31.58%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (11 people, 57.89%)
- Prednisolone (8 people, 42.11%)
- Saccharated iron oxide (6 people, 31.58%)
- Atenolol (6 people, 31.58%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 31.58%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Atherosclerosis while taking Candesartan Cilexetil?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil and have Atherosclerosis
- support group for people who take Candesartan cilexetil
- support group for people who have Atherosclerosis
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I take telmisartan and atorvastin and pantoprazole daily, also cider vinegar and honey, should i seperate the timing?
nearly 70, regular golfer ,12 handicap. quintuple bypass 4 years ago, still shear my own sheep 2000. Will drinking alittlr cider vinegar and honey alter the uptake of these drugs?
- Guide hgh ctical low belly weight, all signs of growth hormone deficiency
During Insulin Tolerance Test and Glucagon Stimulation Test which are both gold standard tests to evaluate adult growth hormones , came down at critical low like 1.0 ug/L, cortisol was also low during these tests.DHEA-S,Testosterone,IGF-1 were also low. Pain in center of head, weakness, tired,fatigu ...
- Atacand causes parkinson symptoms
Slight tremor in left hand thumb and first finger
More questions for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
More reviews for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
On eHealthMe, Candesartan Cilexetil (candesartan cilexetil) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Candesartan Cilexetil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Candesartan Cilexetil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
Recent Candesartan cilexetil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Losartan, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 65-year old man who has Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Zestril, Atacand for a 57-year old man who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Spironolactone, Atacand, Avapro, Benicar for a 53-year old woman who has Hypertension
- Comparions of Furosemide, Simvastatin, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Candesartan Cilexetil, Digoxin for a 81-year old woman who has Atrial Flutter
- Comparions of Diovan, Atacand for a 60-year old man who has Ischemic Heart Disease
- Comparions of Atacand, Endep, Tenormin for a 68-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Atacand, Crestor for a 55-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Nexium, Flomax, Crestor, Atacand for a 78-year old man who has Surviving Prostate Cancer Victim, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, High Gastric Acid, Chronich Bronchitus
- Comparions of Celecoxib, Candesartan Cilexetil for a 55-year old man who has Lumbar Pain
- Comparions of Bystolic, Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril, Candesartan Cilexetil, Irbesartan for a 34-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Candesartan cilexetil, Atherosclerosis
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.