Candesartan cilexetil and Atherosclerosis - from FDA reports
Atherosclerosis is found among people who take Candesartan cilexetil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old also take medication Furosemide, and have Stroke. This review analyzes which people have Atherosclerosis with Candesartan cilexetil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,501 people who have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
6,501 people reported to have side effects when taking Candesartan cilexetil.
Among them, 15 people (0.23%) have Atherosclerosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- female: 53.33 %
- male: 46.67 %
Age of people who have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 6.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 93.33 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Stroke (4 people, 26.67%)
- Eye Infection (3 people, 20.00%)
- Cough (3 people, 20.00%)
- Blood Glucose Increased (3 people, 20.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (3 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisolone (8 people, 53.33%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 53.33%)
- Lansoprazole (6 people, 40.00%)
- Dorzolamide Hydrochloride (4 people, 26.67%)
- Alendronic Acid (4 people, 26.67%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Uterine Fibroids (4 people, 26.67%)
- Rectal Haemorrhage (4 people, 26.67%)
- Fainting (4 people, 26.67%)
- Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage (4 people, 26.67%)
- Dizziness (4 people, 26.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Atherosclerosis when taking Candesartan cilexetil?
- Check symptoms - is atherosclerosis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsAtherosclerosis and drugs with ingredients of candesartan cilexetil.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAtherosclerosis and Candesartan cilexetil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Candesartan cilexetil has active ingredients of candesartan cilexetil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Candesartan cilexetil 6,927 users)
Atherosclerosis (disorder of the arteries) has been reported by people with diabetes, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain, arthritis (latest reports from 12,665 Atherosclerosis patients).
Browse all side effects of Candesartan cilexetila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with AtherosclerosisAtherosclerosis
Could your condition cause AtherosclerosisAtherosclerosis
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have been on Candasartan since a heart attack 12 years ago. My voice has been affected for some time now and endoscope has ruled out other problems. Just wondering if this drug might be causing this hoarseness and clearing of throat.
I have been on Lisinopril for 6 or more yrs.Now I have hardening of my arteries.What effects of lisinopril could have caused this to happen? What other factors could have caused hardening of arteries? I will be 70 in June of 2017
I take Candesaetsn and am struggling with dry eyes in the night and when I wake. I use eye drops frequently in the day and do twice daily eye hygiene program but there has been very little improvement over the past several months.
Hi, I'm transgender. I have begun taking Premarin about four or five months ago. I was recently had a LabCorp having blood drawn and the phlebotomist remarked that my veins were very hard like she was trying to poke a needle through a hose. I have never heard anyone ever say that to me my whole ...
Hi..I need to know this ...I am hypertensive and the doctor prescribed me Candesartan Cilexetilo and Bendroflumethiazide bt I really want to lose weight fast so I want to you Apple cider vinegar would I be able to use it even tho am taking medication...Thank you ...