Review: could Carbidopa and levodopa cause Blood sugar levels (Glucose test)?
Summary: there is no Blood sugar levels reported by people who take Carbidopa and levodopa yet.
We study 2,278 people who have side effects while taking Carbidopa and levodopa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood sugar levels and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Carbidopa and levodopa and have Blood sugar levels >>>
Carbidopa and levodopa
Carbidopa and levodopa has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from 2,482 Carbidopa and levodopa users)
Blood sugar levels
Blood sugar levels has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, gout. (latest reports from 243 Blood sugar levels patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Sugar Levels while taking Carbidopa And Levodopa?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Carbidopa and levodopa
- support group for people who have Blood Sugar Levels
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Allopurinol for a 69-year old woman with Gout. The patient has Blood Sugar Levels
- A study of drug interactions between Zanaflex, Klonopin, Vicodin, Fentanyl-50, Sinemet Cr, Seroquel, Depakote Er for a 58-year old woman with Muscle Contractions Involuntary, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Chronic Pain, Failed Back Surgery Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease, Psychosis. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Sweating Fever, Congestive Heart Failure, Hallucinations
- A study of side effects of Sinemet for a 76-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Phlebitis
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 71-year old man with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Prostate Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Sinemet, Azilect for a 66-year old man with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Pain - Shoulder, Pain - Abdomen
Recent Carbidopa and levodopa related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.