Review: could Carbidopa and levodopa cause Blood sugar levels (Glucose test)?
Summary: there is no Blood sugar levels reported by people who take Carbidopa and levodopa yet.
We study 2,276 people who have side effects while taking Carbidopa and levodopa from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood sugar levels and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Carbidopa and levodopa and have Blood sugar levels >>>
Carbidopa and levodopa
Carbidopa And Levodopa has active ingredients of carbidopa; levodopa. It is often used in parkinson's disease. (latest outcomes from 2,480 Carbidopa And Levodopa users)
Blood sugar levels
Blood sugar levels has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, hypothyroidism, type 2 diabetes, fluid retention. (latest reports from 242 Blood sugar levels patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Blood Sugar Levels while taking Carbidopa And Levodopa?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Carbidopa and levodopa
- support group for people who have Blood Sugar Levels
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cialis, Omega 3, Sinemet, Escitalopram, Bystolic, Lotrel, Simvastatin, Clonazepam, Vesicare for a 60-year old man with Incontinence, Age-related Hearing Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Depression, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Sleep Disorder, Urgent Urination. The patient has Fatigue, Parkinsonian Gait, Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Amantadine Hydrochloride, Sinemet for a 67-year old woman with Parkinson's Plus Syndrome, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Diarerra, Mirapex
- A study of side effects of Effient for a 66-year old man with Stent Placement. The patient has Blood Sugar Levels
- A study of drug interactions between Toviaz, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 67-year old woman with Bladder Discomfort, Thyrogen, Knee Pain, Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 74-year old woman with Parkinson's Disease. The patient has Purpura (purplish discoloration of the skin)
Recent Carbidopa and levodopa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Amantadine Hydrochloride, Azilect, Neupro for a 61-year old woman who has Parkinsonian Gait
- Comparions of Carbidopa And Levodopa, Mirapex for a 55-year old woman who has Parkinson's Disease
- Comparions of Entacapone, Azilect, Mirapex, Carbidopa And Levodopa for a 68-year old man who has Parkinsons
- Comparions of Augmentin '875', Sinemet for a 66-year old man who has Abscess
- Comparions of Zorvolex, Tamsulosin, Carbidopa And Levodopa, Proscar, Zocor for a 76-year old man who has Colesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.