Home > Carboplatin > Penile discharge > Carboplatin and Penile discharge
Review: could Carboplatin cause Penile discharge?
We study 28,842 people who have side effects while taking Carboplatin from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Penile discharge and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Penile discharge >>>
Carboplatin (latest outcomes from 28,931 users) has active ingredients of carboplatin. It is often used in cancer.
Penile discharge (latest reports from 361 patients) has been reported by people with erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, arthritis, sleep disorder, acne.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 28,842 people reported to have side effects when taking Carboplatin. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Penile Discharge.
Time on Carboplatin when people have Penile discharge * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Penile discharge||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Penile discharge when taking Carboplatin * :
|Penile discharge||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Penile discharge when taking Carboplatin * :
|Penile discharge||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Penile discharge when taking Carboplatin ** :
How people recovered from Penile discharge ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pleural mesothelioma (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enoxaparin sodium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin b12 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Casodex (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Penile Discharge while taking Carboplatin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Carboplatin and have Penile Discharge
- support group for people who take Carboplatin
- support group for people who have Penile Discharge
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Etoposide, Carboplatin , Ifosfamide, Vincristine Sulfate, Prednisone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide , Rituxan)
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Should a 66-year-old with paroxysmal atrial tachycardia (pat) take herceptin for 6 months instread of 12 months?
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Carcinoma - Ductal, Breast Cancer Her2+, Non-metastatic, and takes Carboplatin, Taxotere, Herceptin)
My concern is the potential for cardiac damage from taking Herceptin. The research on Herceptin for highly HER2 positive breast cancer seems less than clear that 12 months of treatment has truly significant benefit over 6 months. With a pre-existing heart condition of PAT (rx metoprolol) and also hi ...
- Does avastin in conjunction with gemcitabine and carboplatin cause a danger to persons who had a bone marrow transplant (their own marrow)?
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has 4th Stage Uterine Cancer, Breast Cancer Female, and takes Gemcitabine, Carboplatin)
after taking the series of carboplatin and taxol combination, the ca 125 numbers hat had reached a low of in the 20's had rebounded to the 50's.
Also, the neuropathy in the right hand and foot had reached a serious stage.
At this point, the md decided to change the regimen to gemcitabine and carbo ...
More questions for: Carboplatin, Penile discharge
More reviews for: Carboplatin, Penile discharge
- A study of side effects of Accutane for a patient with Acne Vulgaris. The patient has Penile Discharge
Comments: I have not had sex in a pretty long time and in between that time I have not experienced any complication with urinating after my last partner. Before all of this I have been tested and I am good to go. The girl I was with recently is also clean and we used condoms. At first I thought it might be a ...
- A study of side effects of Vyvanse for a patient with ADD. The patient has Penile Discharge
Comments: Symptoms worsened after I stopped taking it
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Betamethasone Sodium Phosphate, Naproxen for a patient with Acid Reflux, Sinusitis, Pain - Joints. The patient has Eyes - Dry, Dry Mouth, Neck Tightness, Early Morning Joint Stiffness, Loss Of Smell, Penile Discharge, Pain - Joints
Comments: Neck twitching with muscle spasms
MRI shows no signs of spondylarthropathy
sub centimeter vertebral lesions
- A study of drug interactions between Carboplatin, Xeloda for a patient with Metastases To Liver. The patient has Abdominal Bloating
Comments: Have some constipation with aching abdominal bloating, some stomach pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Celebrex, Lyrica for a patient with Soft Tissue Inflammation, Inflammation, Post-operative Analgesia. The patient has Fungal Type Circular / Oval.rings.on Side Of Tongue, Penile Discharge
Comments: Previously had gonorrhea Oct 2013 from sexual contact. Successfully treated. No unsafe sex since then. Post- operative drug regimen for pain residual following micro discectomy produced green penile discharge randomly on day 2.of taking Lyrica and Prednisone and which has not continued.
COULD THIS ...
More related studies for: Carboplatin, Penile discharge
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.