Carboplatin and Penile discharge - from FDA reports
Penile discharge is reported only by a few people who take Carboplatin. We study 47,088 people who have side effects while taking Carboplatin from FDA. Among them, 1 have Penile discharge. Find out below who they are, when they have Penile discharge and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
47,088 people reported to have side effects when taking Carboplatin.
Among them, 1 person (0.0%) has Penile discharge
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Carboplatin when people have Penile discharge *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Penile discharge when taking Carboplatin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pleural Mesothelioma (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Tenormin (1 person, 100.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 person, 100.00%)
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Enoxaparin Sodium (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dexamethasone (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stroke (1 person, 100.00%)
- Staphylococcal Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Purulent Discharge (1 person, 100.00%)
- General Physical Health Deterioration (1 person, 100.00%)
- Anaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Penile discharge when taking Carboplatin?
- Check symptoms - is penile discharge caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsPenile discharge and drugs with ingredients of carboplatin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePenile discharge and Carboplatin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carboplatin has active ingredients of carboplatin. It is often used in cancer. (latest outcomes from Carboplatin 47,324 users)
Penile discharge has been reported by people with erection problems, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, osteoarthritis, arthritis, high blood pressure (latest reports from 222 Penile discharge patients).
Browse all side effects of Carboplatina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Penile dischargePenile discharge
Could your condition cause Penile dischargePenile discharge
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
Hi, my name is Don and I have had Non Small Cell Lung Cancer since 2008. I had a triple bypass in 2000 and a heart cath in 2006 and all three vessels are still open. I have been taking Metoporol 50mg one daily since the bypass and my blood pressure usually runs 125/60 but since my last change ...
I've received four courses of carboplatin and paclitaxel for Stage IV NSCLC over the past few months. Four weeks after my last chemo dose, I've developed significant swelling in my hands, arms, legs and feet. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, has anyone had it successfully treated? If ...