Cardizem cd and Varicose vein - from FDA reports
Varicose vein is reported only by a few people who take Cardizem Cd. We study 4,374 people who have side effects while taking Cardizem cd from FDA. Among them, 4 have Varicose vein. Find out below who they are, when they have Varicose vein and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
4,374 people reported to have side effects when taking Cardizem cd.
Among them, 4 people (0.09%) have Varicose vein
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Varicose vein when taking Cardizem cd *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Varicose vein when taking Cardizem cd *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Osteopenia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Seasonal Allergy (2 people, 50.00%)
- Thyroid Diseases (1 person, 25.00%)
- Heart Rate Irregular (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Fosamax (3 people, 75.00%)
- Synthroid (2 people, 50.00%)
- Claritin (2 people, 50.00%)
- Levothroid (1 person, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Diverticulum (4 people, 100.00%)
- Thrombophlebitis (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hypokalemia (3 people, 75.00%)
- Femur Fracture (3 people, 75.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Varicose vein when taking Cardizem cd?
- Check symptoms - is varicose vein caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVaricose vein and drugs with ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVaricose vein and Cardizem cd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardizem cd has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cardizem cd 4,601 users)
Varicose vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, birth control, osteopenia (latest reports from 4,277 Varicose vein patients).
Browse all side effects of Cardizem cda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Varicose veinVaricose vein
Could your condition cause Varicose veinVaricose vein
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi, Has anyone else gone through this ? The Doctor told me to walk two miles after operation. I was so sick, nausea, and am still weak. Usually I am very strong after an operation, I would like to get some, Floradix ( iron) because I feel so weak, 6 days later. Don't know if that is a bad ...
User reviews to the study
I'm totally freaked out and afraid right now! I was diagnosed with afib three months ago and went through electric cardio version and it didn't stick! I have been taking 240 Cardizem everyday since leaving the hospital and now the doctor added multaq (400 mg) can anyone help me because I'm ...
I have recently finally been diagnosed with RSD/CRPS. For a while other doctors thought I might be developing it, however my injury to my spinal cord and shoulder was at work. Doctors didn't want to diagnose me because they are doctors picked and paid for by workers comp. Is there any clinic ...
That is what they used to call the operation, now it Is called something else. I'm getting a large vein removed soon, think it is called The saphenous vein. There was a blood clot a while back, so they want to remove it. Has anyone else had experience with this?? Would love to hear some ...
I have had Varicose veins since I was 22 and believe my father may have passed the gene for this to me, since he suffered very intensely from Varicosity . My doctor has prescribed Ramipril 2.5 recently for me to take