Cardura and Libido increased - from FDA reports
Libido increased is reported only by a few people who take Cardura. We study 17,034 people who have side effects while taking Cardura from FDA. Among them, 4 have Libido increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Libido increased and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 28, 2017
17,034 people reported to have side effects when taking Cardura.
Among them, 4 people (0.02%) have Libido increased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Libido increased when taking Cardura *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Libido increased when taking Cardura *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Prostatomegaly (1 person, 25.00%)
- Parkinson's Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
- Joint Pain (1 person, 25.00%)
- Erection Problems (1 person, 25.00%)
- Bladder Outlet Obstruction (1 person, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Viagra (3 people, 75.00%)
- Lamisil (2 people, 50.00%)
- Wellbutrin (1 person, 25.00%)
- Azilect (1 person, 25.00%)
- Ambien (1 person, 25.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sedation (2 people, 50.00%)
- Nausea (2 people, 50.00%)
- Erection Problems (2 people, 50.00%)
- Pathological Gambling (1 person, 25.00%)
- Hypersexuality (1 person, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Libido increased when taking Cardura?
- Check symptoms - is libido increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLibido increased and drugs with ingredients of doxazosin mesylate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLibido increased and Cardura from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardura has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cardura 17,347 users)
Libido increased (increased sexual urge to have sex) has been reported by people with parkinson's disease, depression, stress and anxiety, schizophrenia, restless leg syndrome (latest reports from 1,756 Libido increased patients).
Browse all side effects of Carduraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Libido increasedLibido increased
Could your condition cause Libido increasedLibido increased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
So I was diagnosed Narkolepsie today. On one Hand I´m happy, there is a reason for my sleepyness for years.A lot of andidepressiv drugs I swallowed, yet Venlafaxin 300 mg in the morning.I always liked sex, but in the last years my Libido decreased, even with my new wonderful girlfrand I will ...
User reviews to the study
I have narrowed down my bradycardia to possibly cardura. I take Cardura for BPH and for Hypertension. I tried Flomax, but I cough incessantly when I take it. I lowered my dose from 8mg to 4mg to see if that will help. Anyone else have this issue? My heart rate is at 54 BPM resting.
I am experiencing a massive libido increase that is growing the longer I am on Vyvanse. I am not sure why there would be a need for a support group. Should i be worried about things down the road? I have been on Vyvanse for about 4 months. Currently on 50mg dose
My name is Candi. I am my husband's caregiver. He has been taKing Namenda for 7 weeks. His Libedo has increased. More notable at night time.. But whenever he is at rest. I do not know if this group is for patients alone or if caregiver's are welcome. Thank you! Candi