Home > Cartia xt > Blindness unilateral > Cartia xt and Blindness unilateral
Review: could Cartia xt cause Blindness unilateral?
We study 2,345 people who have side effects while taking Cartia xt from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Blindness unilateral. Find out below who they are, when they have Blindness unilateral and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cartia xt and have Blindness unilateral >>>
Cartia xt (latest outcomes from 2,461 users) has active ingredients of diltiazem hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Blindness unilateral (latest reports from 28,598 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, diabetes, erection problems, high blood pressure, osteoporosis.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 2,345 people reported to have side effects when taking Cartia xt. Among them, 8 people (0.34%) have Blindness Unilateral.
Time on Cartia xt when people have Blindness unilateral * :
Gender of people who have Blindness unilateral when taking Cartia xt * :
|Blindness unilateral||75.00%||25.00% |
Age of people who have Blindness unilateral when taking Cartia xt * :
|Blindness unilateral||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Blindness unilateral when taking Cartia xt ** :
How people recovered from Blindness unilateral ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Heart rate irregular (6 people, 75.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zantac (6 people, 75.00%)
- Digoxin (6 people, 75.00%)
- Omeprazole (6 people, 75.00%)
- Ranitidine (6 people, 75.00%)
- Coumadin (6 people, 75.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blindness Unilateral while taking Cartia Xt?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cartia xt and have Blindness Unilateral
- support group for people who take Cartia xt
- support group for people who have Blindness Unilateral
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Cartia xt, Blindness unilateral
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Tykosin and spontaneous erections
After 15 minutes of taking Tikosyn 250 size I get spontaneous erections that remain in duration for extended periods of one hour or more. These happen several times during a 12 hour dose cycle.
- Nausea with felodipine
I am incapacitated by nausea and headaches until mid afternoon. I take 5 mg felodipine each night about 11 pm. What can I do to manage it.
- Hypercalcemia during use of fluconizole over 6 months
Post diverticulitis surgery multiple my mother was on multiple antibiotics but the most consistent one was Fluconizole. After release, she was slowly taken off other antibiotics being left on Fluconizole for abscesses that would not go away and eventually needed to be surgically removed. After rep ...
More reviews for: Cartia xt, Blindness unilateral
On eHealthMe, Cartia Xt (diltiazem hydrochloride) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Cartia Xt is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cartia Xt used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cartia xt, Blindness unilateral
Recent Cartia xt related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Cartia xt, Blindness unilateral
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (13 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (49 minutes ago)
- Nexium, Singulair, Flovent Hfa, Ambien, Seroquel, Prozac for a 33-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Asthma, Sleep Disorder, Depression (54 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (49 minutes ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Ultrasound Abdomen Abnormal
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Bone Cyst
- Reaction To Drug Preservatives