Review: could Carvedilol cause Body temperature decreased?
Summary: Body temperature decreased is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Acute myocardial infarction.
We study 18,995 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 32 have Body temperature decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Body temperature decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Body temperature decreased >>>
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,663 Carvedilol users)
Body temperature decreased
Body temperature decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes. (latest reports from 3,276 Body temperature decreased patients)
On Mar, 25, 2015: 18,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 32 people (0.17%) have Body Temperature Decreased.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Body temperature decreased * :
Gender of people who have Body temperature decreased when taking Carvedilol * :
|Body temperature decreased||48.48%||51.52% |
Age of people who have Body temperature decreased when taking Carvedilol * :
|Body temperature decreased||3.23%||0.00%||0.00%||6.45%||16.13%||3.23%||12.90%||58.06% |
Severity of Body temperature decreased when taking Carvedilol ** :
How people recovered from Body temperature decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acute myocardial infarction (5 people, 15.62%)
- Cardiac disorder (2 people, 6.25%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (2 people, 6.25%)
- Cardiac failure (2 people, 6.25%)
- Increased appetite (1 people, 3.12%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (8 people, 25.00%)
- Spironolactone (8 people, 25.00%)
- Furosemide (8 people, 25.00%)
- Metformin hcl (7 people, 21.88%)
- Insulin (7 people, 21.88%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Body Temperature Decreased while taking Carvedilol?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Body Temperature Decreased
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Body Temperature Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Coreg for a 82-year old man with COPD, Congestive Heart Failure.
- A study of drug interactions between Tamiflu, Albuterol Sulfate And Ipratropium Bromide, Nitrostat, Ondansetron, Oxycodone, Actemra, Nasonex, Spiriva, Victoza, Arava, Diovan Hct, Lipitor, Ranexa, Lantus Solostar, Wellbutrin Xl, Tricor, Carvedilol, Plavix, Xarelto for a 71-year old woman with Influenza B, Copd, Angina, Nausea And Vomiting, Pain, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Rhinitis, Diabetes Mellitus Inadequate Control, Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes Mellitus, Stop Smoking, Blood Clots. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Neuropathy, Tinnitus, Loss Of Coordination, Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Weight Loss, Appetite - Decreased, Diarrhea, Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Metformin, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 69-year old woman with Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Depression. The patient has Swollen Lips
Recent Carvedilol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Bystolic for a 77-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Bystolic for a 62-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Omeprazole, Metformin, Losartan, Carvedilol, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 61-year old man who has Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Lisinopril, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Pueraria Mirifica for a 60-year old man who has Brest Enlargement
- Comparions of Bystolic, Carvedilol for a 69-year old woman who has Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.