Review: could Carvedilol cause Intention tremor?
Summary: Intention tremor is reported only by a few people who take Carvedilol.
We study 18,973 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Intention tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Intention tremor and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Intention tremor >>>
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 19,642 users)
Intention tremor (brain tremor) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia.(latest reports from Intention tremor 345 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 18,973 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Intention Tremor.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Intention tremor * :
Gender of people who have Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol * :
|Intention tremor||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol * :
|Intention tremor||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol ** :
How people recovered from Intention tremor ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Conjugated estrogens (1 people, 50.00%)
- Heparin sodium injection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Labetalol hcl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intention Tremor while taking Carvedilol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Intention Tremor
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Intention Tremor
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- I have had two surgerys to remove cancer in my bladder and am on warfarin for my afib. my bladder cannot seem to heal. i have blood in my urine and intermitent burning at the end of my penis. will the
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Afib, Bladder Cancer Stage I, With Cancer In Situ, and takes Cialis, Indomethacin, Digoxin, Carvedilol, Flomax, Lisinopril, Warfarin Sodium)
I have had two surgeries in the last 14 months to remove cancer from my bladder. Diagnosed with afib 16 months ago. Bladder is not healing due to the blood thinners, but I must keep my INR above 2.0. Every time I take the warfarin, I have more blood in my urine.
- Is there anything a doctor can perscribe to increase libido?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Loss Of Libido, and takes Carvedilol)
I was put on Carvedilol for my heart a little over a year ago. Almost immediately I lost my desire for sexual intercourse. It is putting a strain on my marriage and my doctor doesn't appear to have any interest in doing anything to help me. I am trying to get in to see another electrophysiologist. I ...
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
(Asked by a 70 year old woman who has Extreme Bone Pain From Drugs, and takes Lasix, Lisinopril, Aldactone, Coreg)
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Cramps - Leg, Cramps In Legs And Feet At Night, Calf Muscle Cramps At Night, Have Heart And Vascular Deciese, and takes Meloxicam, Celexa, Lovastatin, Ramipril, Coreg, Percocet, Aspirin, Temazepam, Adderall 10)
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Swollen Lymph Nodes, and takes Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Coreg, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Fish Oil, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Ergocalciferol)
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
More questions for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ranexa and erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 67 year old man who has Metabolic Syndrome, Aortic Valve Replacement, Coronary Artery Disease, and takes Nitrostat, Acyclovir, Gabapentin, Hytrin, Metformin, Aspirin, Isosorbide Mononitrate, Ranexa, Hydrochlorothiazide, Carvedilol, Losartan Potassium)
I have experienced moderate ED with taking multiple heart and NO meds. This has been manageable and acceptable. Cardiologist added Ranexa (Ranalozine) 3 weeks ago and I am now experiencing complete erectile and ejaculatory failure.
- Meds i take at night
(Posted by a 84 year old woman who has Amlodipine, and takes Coreg)
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
(Posted by a 63 year old man who has Hypertension, Post Cardiac By-pass Surgery, and takes Coreg, Lisinopril)
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
(Posted by a 44 year old woman who has Idiopathic Cardiomyopathy, Pulmonary Embolisms, Transient Ischemic Attacks, and takes Lisinopril, Carvedilol, Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate)
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Lasix, Coreg, Morphine Sulfate, Halcion, Xarelto for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure, Heart Failure, Pain, Sedation, Prevent Strokes. The patient has Congestive Heart Failure
Comments: She was doing well until March 12, 2014, when she had respiratory problems, then she had a stroke that hit her cerebellum, from that point on she was switched to zerelto from plavix, she declined, having UTI's , then hospice came in and she declined even more rapidly, she had sundowners effect, and ...
- A study of drug interactions between Benazepril Hydrochloride, Coreg, Potassium Chloride, Furosemide, Eliquis for a patient with Hypertension, Congestive Heart Failure - Left, Atrial Fibrillation/flutter. The patient has Pulmonary Oedema Aggravated, Paroxysmal Arrhythmia
Comments: I have been wondering if hypokalemia and lifetime asymptomatic persistent chronic pvcs could have caused my recent AFIB episode. I take potassium to counter the potential potassium loss resulting from the furosemide / lasix.
I also exercise vigorously (cardio vascular heart rate - walking at 4 ...
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Amlodipine Besylate, Lisinopril for a patient with Hypertension. The patient has
Comments: combination of drugs does not seem to control blood pressure. BP varies during the day and changes markedly. High readings of 130/85 to lows of 80/70 over a brief (1 to 2 hour) time span. When BP gets low patient suffers from dizziness, nausea, feeling cold, and general weakness. Normal BP runs ...
- A study of drug interactions between Chondroitin And Glucosamine, Venastat, Vitamin D, Warfarin Sodium, Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Januvia, Hydrochlorothiazide, Levemir, Humalog, Glimepiride, Furosemide, Carvedilol, Pravastatin Sodium, Digoxin, Amiodarone Hydrochloride for a patient with Joint Pain, Swollen Ankles And Kneew, General Health, Atrial Fibrillation, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes, Atrial Tachycardia. The patient has Personality Changes, Anger, Fixation On A Desired Purchase, Memory Problems
Comments: Over past year, symptoms of mental slowness and inability to process data to a final result observed. During past month, frustration and anger has erupted with little or no provocation. Cognitive ability decreased. Balance somewhat compromised. Desire to purchase an RV has increased over 11 month ...
- A study of side effects of Carvedilol for a patient with Congestive Heart Failure. The patient has Diarrhea
Comments: I have severe diarrhea in the morning. I take carvedilol right before I go to bed. I also take another does at about 10 am and the diarrhea can continue to early afternoon. Then I seem to be ok. I makes me believe it is due to medication. On the other hand I do have severe bloating which is worse no ...
More related studies for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.