Home > Carvedilol > Intention tremor > Carvedilol and Intention tremor
Review: could Carvedilol cause Intention tremor?
We study 18,966 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Intention tremor. Find out below who they are, when they have Intention tremor and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Intention tremor >>>
Carvedilol (latest outcomes from 19,632 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Intention tremor (brain tremor) (latest reports from 1,753 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 18,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Intention Tremor.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Intention tremor * :
Gender of people who have Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol * :
|Intention tremor||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol * :
|Intention tremor||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Intention tremor when taking Carvedilol ** :
How people recovered from Intention tremor ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Atrial fibrillation (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Furosemide (2 people, 100.00%)
- Conjugated estrogens (1 people, 50.00%)
- Heparin sodium injection (1 people, 50.00%)
- Labetalol hcl (1 people, 50.00%)
- Clonidine (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Intention Tremor while taking Carvedilol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Intention Tremor
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Intention Tremor
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is there anything a doctor can perscribe to increase libido?
I was put on Carvedilol for my heart a little over a year ago. Almost immediately I lost my desire for sexual intercourse. It is putting a strain on my marriage and my doctor doesn't appear to have any interest in doing anything to help me. I am trying to get in to see another electrophysiologist. I ...
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Have you ever had a swollen lymph node in the neck area caused by medication you are taking?
I have a swollen lymph node which appeared in the neck area under my left ear about three weeks ago...it grew quickly (overnight) and then it came down significantly after I took antibiotics. It is almost gone, but I can still feel a very, very small lump (it still keeps going down every day). Went ...
- Could recent risedronate withdrawal after 20 yrs. regular use, be a cause of simultaneous severe lower back pain just from standing longer than 30 min.?.
5'6"-123# 10% body fat. Blood pressure low normal. Triathlons to my early 70's, when cardiomyopathy operation installed Pacemaker/defibulator. Very healthy eater. Excercised regularly, until foot bone break from fall Summer 2012. Still swim and some flex exercises, but no cartilege in left should ...
- Why is it taking so long for my inr to return to 2.5-3.0?
I had my aortic valve (bicuspid) replaced in 1975, apparently had 2 silent heart attacks and was diagnosed with CHF in 2005 and had an ascending aortic aneurysm repair and aortic valve replaced in 2008.
A few weeks ago, I went off the coumadin and on Pradaxa prior to having a cervical epidural in ...
- Preparation and evalution of carvedilol by ion exchang methods, & formula, methods
Control releas formulation of carvedilol by ion exchang methods. Formul.
Compatable Ingredent. etc.
- Can cavedilol cause pityriasis rosea
has several areas of ringworm like spots, but dr says it is not ringworm, but another type of fungus
- Is it safe to take apple cider vinegar with carvedilol
I have high blood pressure and I am taking Carvedilol and also suffer with gout, I see apple cider vinegar is a good for the relief of gout, is it safe to take both Cardeilol and apple cider vinegar? thanks for any help..
- I want to down size the amount of drugs i'm taking. to many side effects for me.
I want to get off of Omeprazole, Bupropion & Simvastatin. I have had a surgical removal of my thyroid, so I need thyroid meds. And also I have had a total Hysterectomy, so I need Estradiol. I also need Carvedilol & furosemide for my Hypertension, & Kidney Disease. But I don't like the side effects ...
More questions for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Meds i take at night
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
- Dilantin and interactions
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
On eHealthMe, Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Carvedilol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Carvedilol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
Recent Carvedilol related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Coreg, Benicar for a 52-year old woman who has Blood Pressure - Aging Changes
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Omeprazole, Amlodipine, Lisinopril for a 82-year old woman who has Thyroid Disorder
- Comparions of Toprol-xl, Coreg for a 80-year old man who has Prevent Heart Attack
- Comparions of Adipex-p, Xanax, Flecainide Acetate, Coreg for a 36-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Enalapril Maleate, Carvedilol for a 71-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Increased
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 74-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Baby Aspirin, Metformin, Synthroid, Hydrochlorothiazide, for a 89-year old woman who has Hypertension - Essential
- Comparions of Carvedilol, Losartan for a 48-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Spironolactone, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 56-year old man who has Cardiac Disorder
- Comparions of Metformin, Coreg, Pravastatin Sodium, Melatonin, Omeprazole Magnesium for a 51-year old woman who has Acid Reflux
More related comparison studies for: Carvedilol, Intention tremor
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.