Review: could Carvedilol cause Nausea and vomiting?
Summary: Nausea and vomiting is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have High blood pressure.
We study 18,997 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 668 have Nausea and vomiting. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and vomiting and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nausea and vomiting >>>
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,663 Carvedilol users)
Nausea and vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, type 2 diabetes, depression, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 142,488 Nausea and vomiting patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 18,997 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 668 people (3.52%) have Nausea And Vomiting.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Nausea and vomiting * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Nausea and vomiting||60.00%||22.50%||2.50%||5.00%||5.00%||2.50%||2.50% |
Gender of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Carvedilol * :
|Nausea and vomiting||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Nausea and vomiting when taking Carvedilol * :
|Nausea and vomiting||0.49%||1.13%||1.94%||1.78%||3.72%||6.80%||21.84%||62.30% |
Severity of Nausea and vomiting when taking Carvedilol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Nausea and vomiting||14.29%||28.57%||28.57%||28.57% |
How people recovered from Nausea and vomiting ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Nausea and vomiting||0.00%||33.33%||66.67% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (63 people, 9.43%)
- Hypercholesterolaemia (34 people, 5.09%)
- Atrial fibrillation (33 people, 4.94%)
- Cardiac disorder (33 people, 4.94%)
- Angina pectoris (32 people, 4.79%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (293 people, 43.86%)
- Digoxin (185 people, 27.69%)
- Furosemide (166 people, 24.85%)
- Lasix (145 people, 21.71%)
- Lisinopril (137 people, 20.51%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Carvedilol and nausea and vomiting on
Do you have Nausea And Vomiting while taking Carvedilol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nausea And Vomiting
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Nausea And Vomiting
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Dilaudid, Albuterol, Dronabinol, Cyproheptadine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Phenergan for a 45-year old woman with Pain - Abdomen, Gerd, Increased Appetite, Nausea, Pain, Nausea And Vomiting. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
- A study of side effects of Ceftriaxone for a 77-year old woman with Infection - Kidney. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes), Liver Cirrhosis (end result of chronic liver damage caused by chronic liver disease), Emboli (a blood clot, air bubble, piece of fatty deposit, or other object that has been carried in the bloodstream), Gallstones (stone formation by bile component)
- A study of drug interactions between Latuda, Lamictal for a 46-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar. The patient has Vomiting, Upset Stomach
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Metformin, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 69-year old woman with Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Depression. The patient has Swollen Lips
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a 91-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Nausea And Vomiting
Recent Carvedilol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.