Review: could Carvedilol cause Vision blurred?
Summary: Vision blurred is found among people who take Carvedilol, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Lasix, and have High blood pressure.
We study 18,995 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 175 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Vision blurred >>>
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from 19,663 Carvedilol users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 48,524 Vision blurred patients)
On Mar, 8, 2015: 18,995 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 175 people (0.92%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||66.67%||8.33%||16.67%||8.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol * :
|Vision blurred||41.99%||58.01% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.59%||1.18%||1.78%||31.36%||65.09% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (38 people, 21.71%)
- Multiple myeloma (22 people, 12.57%)
- Atrial fibrillation (18 people, 10.29%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (14 people, 8.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 6.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (57 people, 32.57%)
- Aspirin (56 people, 32.00%)
- Lisinopril (52 people, 29.71%)
- Furosemide (50 people, 28.57%)
- Coreg (42 people, 24.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of carvedilol and vision blurred on
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Carvedilol?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Norco, Coreg for a 57-year old woman with To Add To Coreg For Heart Condition, Pain - Shoulder, Dilated Cardiomyopathy. The patient has Pain In Left Side Of Neck And Back Of Left Side Of Head. Pain In Left Inter Ear.
- A study of drug interactions between Carvedilol, Metformin, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a 69-year old woman with Hypertension, Type 2 Diabetes, Depression. The patient has Swollen Lips
- A study of drug interactions between Modafinil, Doxycycline, Prednisone, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Oxycodone, Fish Oil Fatty Acid, Allegra, Zantac 150, Metformin, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Cefprozil, Allopurinol for a 32-year old man with Hypersomnia, Infection, Swelling, Pain In Limb, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Allergy To Plants, Acid Reflux, High Blood Sugar, Stress, Gout. The patient has Itching, Elevated Liver Enzymes, Insulin C-peptide Increased, Complement Factor C3 Increased, Blood Uric Acid Increased, Pseudopapilloedema, Lymphadenopathy Mediastinal, Vision Blurred, Hives, Swelling, Pain Exacerbated
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, B-12, Flaxseed Oil, Hydrochlorothiazide, Lyrica, Metformin, Gemfibrozil, Lisinopril, Carvedilol for a 68-year old man with Nerve Damage - Diabetic, Oil, Hypertension, Diabetes Insipidus. The patient has Dizziness, Difficulty In Walking
Recent Carvedilol related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.