Home > Carvedilol > Vision blurred > Carvedilol and Vision blurred
Review: could Carvedilol cause Vision blurred?
We study 18,966 people who have side effects while taking Carvedilol from FDA and social media. Among them, 175 have Vision blurred. Find out below who they are, when they have Vision blurred and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Vision blurred >>>
Carvedilol (latest outcomes from 19,632 users) has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure.
Vision blurred (latest reports from 310,932 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 18,966 people reported to have side effects when taking Carvedilol. Among them, 175 people (0.92%) have Vision Blurred.
Time on Carvedilol when people have Vision blurred * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Vision blurred||66.67%||8.33%||16.67%||8.33%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol * :
|Vision blurred||41.99%||58.01% |
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol * :
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.59%||1.18%||1.78%||31.36%||65.09% |
Severity of Vision blurred when taking Carvedilol ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Vision blurred||33.33%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Vision blurred ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Vision blurred||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hypertension (38 people, 21.71%)
- Multiple myeloma (22 people, 12.57%)
- Atrial fibrillation (18 people, 10.29%)
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus (14 people, 8.00%)
- Diabetes mellitus (12 people, 6.86%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (57 people, 32.57%)
- Aspirin (56 people, 32.00%)
- Lisinopril (52 people, 29.71%)
- Furosemide (50 people, 28.57%)
- Coreg (42 people, 24.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vision Blurred while taking Carvedilol?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Vision Blurred
- support group for people who take Carvedilol
- support group for people who have Vision Blurred
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Is there anything a doctor can perscribe to increase libido?
I was put on Carvedilol for my heart a little over a year ago. Almost immediately I lost my desire for sexual intercourse. It is putting a strain on my marriage and my doctor doesn't appear to have any interest in doing anything to help me. I am trying to get in to see another electrophysiologist. I ...
- Congestive heart failure w/ejection faction 15-20%-meds causing extreme bone pain
diagnosed congested Heart failure.ejection fraction 15-20% went on meds and after a week suffered extreme (scale 1-10 it would be11) can't sit, sleep bone pain in back hip leg,even sitting on toilet is torture. Stopped everything and after a week pain is almost gone. See doc in 2 days will they find ...
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
More questions for: Carvedilol, Vision blurred
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Meds i take at night
I take amlodipine coreg clonidine lovastatin isosorbide every night and it brings my pressure way down
- Taste loss while taking lisinopril
I have severe loss of taste and appetite since starting lisinopril . I was unsure what the cause was until finding your site. My physician did not know what was causing it and did not even try to find out. In fact she doubled the dose I was taking .
- Metoprolol & lisinopril, vs. carvedilol, lisinopril and warfarin
Lisinopril 25mg provokes horrific depression, despair, inability to navigate back to upbeat, creative state and fear for survival. Dizziness, crippling vertigo, etc every time I move from rest. Reducing dose to 2.5mg makes side effects tolerable, with no noticeable change in therapeutic effect.
More reviews for: Carvedilol, Vision blurred
On eHealthMe, Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used for high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions Carvedilol is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Carvedilol used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Tradjenta, Plavix, Crestor, Coreg, Diovan, Cymbalta for a patient with Diabetes Mellitus Insulin-dependent, Heart Disease Congenital, Blood Pressure, Blood Pressure Management, Blood Pressure Increased, Neuropathy Peripheral. The patient has Vision Blurred
- A study of drug interactions between Coreg, Aspirin, Hydralazine Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Sr, Celexa, Lasix, Plavix, Lantus, Humalog, Norco, Lipitor for a patient with Coronary Artery Disease, Hypertension, Depression, Congestive Heart Failure, Diabetes Mellitus, Pain Management, Cholesterol Test. The patient has Chest Pain, Neck Pain, Back Pain, Vision Blurred, Sinusitis, Heart Rate Irregular, Restless Leg Syndrome, Muscle Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Carvedilol for a patient with Hypertension - Renovascular. The patient has Vision Blurred
More related studies for: Carvedilol, Vision blurred
Recent Carvedilol related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Carvedilol, Vision blurred
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Urination Difficulty With Flow
- Endometrial Cancer
- Acne Cosmetica