Home > Casodex > Muscle pain > Casodex and Muscle pain
Review: could Casodex cause Muscle pain (Muscle aches)?
We study 6,180 people who have side effects while taking Casodex from FDA and social media. Among them, 105 have Muscle pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle pain and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Casodex and have Muscle pain >>>
Casodex (latest outcomes from 6,220 users) has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer.
Muscle pain (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,148 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 22, 2014: 6,179 people reported to have side effects when taking Casodex. Among them, 105 people (1.70%) have Muscle Pain.
Time on Casodex when people have Muscle pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle pain||20.00%||5.00%||55.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Casodex * :
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.33%||6.67%||90.00% |
Severity of Muscle pain when taking Casodex ** :
How people recovered from Muscle pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (31 people, 29.52%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (15 people, 14.29%)
- Metastases to bone (14 people, 13.33%)
- Pain (11 people, 10.48%)
- Sleep disorder (9 people, 8.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (58 people, 55.24%)
- Lupron (31 people, 29.52%)
- Zoladex (29 people, 27.62%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 21.90%)
- Zocor (22 people, 20.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Pain while taking Casodex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Casodex and have Muscle Pain
- support group for people who take Casodex
- support group for people who have Muscle Pain
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does humira adversely interact with casodex
Humira for ankalosing spondilytis and casodex for prostate cancer
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it?
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- People with statin drug damage
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- Should i take robaxin if i'm allergic to penicillin
I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle pain. But I'm allergic to Penicillin and I want to make sure I would not have any side effects.
- After 5 months after taking prolia i am having muscle pain is that normal
I had no problems after taking prolia but now it is time to get another shot and I have muscle pain and some joint pain I was wondering if this is normal.
- My father has prostate cancer, 1yr before bilateral orchiectomy is done. bicalutamide is taking for 9 month.
Now father has pain in right upper leg. consult with doctor he prescribe Nandrolone Decanoate and acetaminophen and tramadol (for pain relieve). Is it related with prostate cancer or it is a separate problem of older age ?
- Is fish oil supplement good for those with prostatitis
our friends just told us they heard it on health news that fish oil supplements aren't good for those with prostatitis, but they can't tell us in details that's why e wanted to make sure and we want to hear it straight from the experts
- Irregular bleeding/ spotting
I got irregular bleeding more than 4 days already, and my bith control still have about 2 weeks until the cycle. It very light/ spotting period, only when i am urinating. Also lately i experience fatigue, muscle joint pain. Easy to get tired and no energy even though i sleep 8 hours at night. Also a ...
- Do you have diagnosed svt and hbp and been prescribed prednisone
- Can bicalutamide effect be lessened by amlodipine calcium blocker
There is said to be interaction between these two drugs , what does that imply ?
More questions for: Casodex, Muscle pain
More reviews for: Casodex, Muscle pain
On eHealthMe, Casodex (bicalutamide) is often used for prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions Casodex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Casodex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Casodex, Muscle pain
Recent Casodex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Amoxicillin, Casodex, Lupron Depot for a 66-year old man who has Cancer - Prostate
- Comparions of Bicalutamide, Amlodipine Besylate for a 74-year old man who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Lupron, Casodex for a 64-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Metastatic
- Comparions of Casodex, Lupron for a 57-year old man who has Cancer - Prostate
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Casodex for a 73-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent
- Comparions of Lupron Depot, Casodex for a 76-year old man who has Prostate Cancer
- Comparions of Flutamide, Bicalutamide for a 76-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Nos
- Comparions of Flutamide, Casodex (Astrazeneca) - 50MG for a 42-year old man who has Diet - Cancer Treatment
- Comparions of Flutamide, Casodex for a 68-year old man who has Prostate Cancer
- Comparions of Avodart, Casodex (Astrazeneca) - 50MG for a 64-year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent
More related comparison studies for: Casodex, Muscle pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (23 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (39 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (25 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Terminalia Bellirica