Review: could Casodex cause Muscle pain (Muscle aches)?
Summary: Muscle pain is found among people who take Casodex, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Prostate cancer.
We study 6,180 people who have side effects while taking Casodex from FDA and social media. Among them, 105 have Muscle pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Muscle pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Casodex and have Muscle pain >>>
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is often used in prostate cancer. (latest outcomes from Casodex 6,221 users)
Muscle pain (muscle pain) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.(latest reports from Muscle pain 73,389 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 6,180 people reported to have side effects when taking Casodex. Among them, 105 people (1.70%) have Muscle Pain.
Time on Casodex when people have Muscle pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Muscle pain||20.00%||5.00%||55.00%||10.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00% |
Age of people who have Muscle pain when taking Casodex * :
|Muscle pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.33%||6.67%||90.00% |
Severity of Muscle pain when taking Casodex ** :
How people recovered from Muscle pain ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Prostate cancer (31 people, 29.52%)
- Prostate cancer metastatic (15 people, 14.29%)
- Metastases to bone (14 people, 13.33%)
- Pain (11 people, 10.48%)
- Sleep disorder (9 people, 8.57%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Zometa (58 people, 55.24%)
- Lupron (31 people, 29.52%)
- Zoladex (29 people, 27.62%)
- Aspirin (23 people, 21.90%)
- Zocor (22 people, 20.95%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Muscle Pain while taking Casodex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Casodex and have Muscle Pain
- support group for people who take Casodex
- support group for people who have Muscle Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does humira adversely interact with casodex
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Prostate Cancer Recurrent, and takes Humira, Casodex)
Humira for ankalosing spondilytis and casodex for prostate cancer
- Has anyone had tingling in hands, arms, feet, legs from lisinopril that did not go away when they quit taking it? if you got rid of the tingles, how did you do it? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 51 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, Muscle Tightness, Tingling And Numbness, and takes Atenolol, Lisinopril )
After 9 months on Atenolol I started getting tingling in my left hand. Also had a pulmonary embolism. A doc switched me to Lisinopril and the tingling moved to my legs, feet, both hands and arms. My calf muscles are very tight and my legs ache. Plus dizziness and other things. After 3 years of ...
- People with statin drug damage (3 answers)
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Nerve Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Muscle Pain, and takes Simvastatin, Pravastatin Sodium, Crestor)
Have been on disability for 18 months. Can not walk to car without being fatigued. Have lots of nerve pain. On a lot of Pain meds an they don't always work. I was told this one won't do that an this one won't do that. The one that put me over the edge was Zetia. My doctor's don't know what to do o ...
- Should i take robaxin if i'm allergic to penicillin
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, and takes Robaxin)
I was prescribed Robaxin for muscle pain. But I'm allergic to Penicillin and I want to make sure I would not have any side effects.
- After 5 months after taking prolia i am having muscle pain is that normal
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Muscle Pain, and takes Prolia)
I had no problems after taking prolia but now it is time to get another shot and I have muscle pain and some joint pain I was wondering if this is normal.
More questions for: Casodex, Muscle pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Faslodex driven hell
(Posted by a 60 year old woman who has Depression, Stamina, Breathing Difficulty, Muscle Pain, Bone And Joint Pain, Cough, and takes Faslodex)
I have metastatic breast cancer...which has spread to my bones. Needless to say...I'm not a happy camper. Faslodex was my oncologist’s drug of choice for me. I've been on it since July 28, 2014....My first month was loading dosage...and each month that has followed I receive two injections in m ...
More reviews for: Casodex, Muscle pain
- A study of drug interactions between Prednisone, Montelukast Sodium for a patient with Eosinophilia, Asthma Aggravated. The patient has Muscle Aches, Muscle Fatigue, Numbness And Tingling
Comments: After a few weeks at 30mg/day of Prednisone I started to experience experience muscle fatigue and ache after only a short amount of walking. After a month later on 10mg of Prednisone I started to notice minor tingling and numbness in my feet, then ankles, and now further up my leg after about two we ...
- A study of side effects of Topamax for a patient with Migraine. The patient has Muscle Pain (muscle pain)
Comments: Pain is due to muscle tension after about a month on Tompamax. All body muscles seem to tense up and it's hard for me to relax them. Legs, back, arms, stomach and lately its in my face and jaw and cheeks. It makes me tired. I'm taking magnesium to try and combat the pain.
- A study of drug interactions between Sulfasalazine, Omeprazole Magnesium, Vyvanse for a patient with Aches - Leg, Reflux Gastritis, Add. The patient has Belly Ache, Muscle Aches
Comments: started vyvasnse last spring, started to get bizarre body aches and burning in ribs and back. All blood work comes back ok. I took myself off vyvanse in beginning for two weeks with no improvement so i went back on....
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Pristiq, Synthroid, Cytomel for a patient with Anxiety Disorder, Essential Tremor, Md, Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. The patient has Uneasiness, Muscle Pain, Sleeplessness, Fatigue, Dizziness
Comments: Concerned could have Serotonin Syndrome....not sure how long body takes to adjust to change in meds. From 100mcg.Synthroid to 75mcg then 5mcg
Cytomel added...have been on Pristiq (100mg for 5 years with one adjustment and little to no adverse side effects)...been on Synthroid for 44 years. Could th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Wellbutrin Xl, Lexapro for a patient with Pain, Eating Disorder - Bulimia, Depression. The patient has Elevated Mood, Sapho Syndrome, Electrolyte Imbalance, Stomach Pain, Indigestion, Burning Feeling When Swallowing, Throat Tightness, Chest Wall Pain, Insomnia, Vision Problems, Blood Insulin, Pain - Joints, Muscle Aches, White Blood Cell Count Decreased, Iron Deficiency Anemia, Proteinuria Present, Urine Albumin/creatinine Ratio Increased, Low Back Pain, Breath Odor, Dizziness, Loss Of Sensation, Numbness And Tingling, Paresthesias, Sensory Loss, Tingling And Numbness, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Muscle Oedema, Edema - Peripheral, Peripheral Edema, Edema
Comments: symptoms started slowly about a year ago and have progressively gotten worse everyday. doctor has stated this could be the problem and suggests I ween off Lexapro. my electrolytes are consistently off and constant anemia despite taking iron 3 times a day. my hormone for ADH is very elevated. suggest ...
More related studies for: Casodex, Muscle pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.