Review: could Castor oil cause Alopecia (Hair loss)?
Summary: there is no Alopecia reported by people who take Castor oil yet.
We study 48 people who have side effects while taking Castor oil from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Alopecia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Castor oil and have Alopecia >>>
Castor oil has active ingredients of castor. (latest outcomes from 49 Castor oil users)
Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression. (latest reports from 42,734 Alopecia patients)
On Mar, 27, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Alopecia while taking Castor Oil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Castor oil
- support group for people who have Alopecia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Depo-medrol, Ibuprofen, Prednisolone, Zorvolex, Esomeprazole Sodium, Tramadol, Zolpidem, Diazepam, Midazolam Hydrochloride, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride for a 40-year old woman with Orthopedic Pain - Articular Infiltration, Orthopedic Pain, Gastric Ph, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Hair Loss, Eosinophilic Pustular Foliculitis, Caries, Presbyopia
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Skelaxin, Ultram, Lyrica, Cymbalta for a 54-year old woman with Sleep Disorder, Back Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 55-year old woman with PTSD. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of side effects of Brilinta for a 61-year old woman with Vascular Graft Occlusion. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
Recent Castor oil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.