Review: could Cat's claw cause Heart pounding (Heart palpitations)?
Summary: Heart pounding is reported only by a few people who take Cat's claw.
We study 17 people who have side effects while taking Cat's claw from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Heart pounding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Cat's claw and have Heart pounding >>>
Cat's claw has active ingredients of cat's claw. (latest outcomes from 18 Cat's claw users)
Heart pounding (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain. (latest reports from 52,127 Heart pounding patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 17 people reported to have side effects when taking Cat's claw. Among them, 1 people (5.88%) has Heart Pounding.
Time on Cat's claw when people have Heart pounding * :
Gender of people who have Heart pounding when taking Cat's claw * :
|Heart pounding||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Heart pounding when taking Cat's claw * :
|Heart pounding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Heart pounding when taking Cat's claw ** :
How people recovered from Heart pounding ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Biotin (1 people, 100.00%)
- Chantix (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Heart Pounding while taking Cat's Claw?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cat's claw and have Heart Pounding
- support group for people who take Cat's claw
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Allopurinol for a 57-year old man with Gout. The patient has Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 23-year old woman with Panic Disorder. The patient has Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of side effects of Pentasa for a 36-year old woman with Croup. The patient has Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing)
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Gabapentin for a 26-year old man with Initial Insomnia, Anxiety And Stress, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Palpitations, Chest Pain, Confusion, Fear, Irritability, Mood Swings, Paranoia, Electric Shock
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 10, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 51-year old man with Depression, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Heart Pounding Or Racing
Recent Cat's claw related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.