Review: could Cayenne pepper cause Atrial fibrillation/flutter?
Summary: there is no Atrial fibrillation/flutter reported by people who take Cayenne pepper yet.
We study 2 people who have side effects while taking Cayenne pepper from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Atrial fibrillation/flutter and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cayenne pepper and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter >>>
Cayenne pepper has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes)
Atrial fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes, multiple myeloma. (latest reports from 86,689 Atrial fibrillation/flutter patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Atrial Fibrillation/flutter while taking Cayenne Pepper?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Cayenne pepper
- support group for people who have Atrial Fibrillation/flutter
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Acebutolol Hydrochloride for a 70-year old woman with Afib. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Xanax, Percocet, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman with Blood Clots, Anxiety, Headache, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Anxiety, Atrial Fibrillation
- A study of side effects of Metoprolol Tartrate for a 57-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles)
- A study of side effects of Pradaxa for a 69-year old woman with Spotting. The patient has Atrial Fibrillation (fibrillation of the muscles of the atria of the heart)
- A study of drug interactions between Bactrim, Tikosyn for a 76-year old man with Urinary Tract Infection, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Urinary Tract Infection, Atrial Flutter
Recent Cayenne pepper related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.