Review: could Cayenne pepper cause Difficulty in breathing (Breathing difficulty)?
Summary: there is no Difficulty in breathing reported by people who take Cayenne pepper yet.
We study 2 people who have side effects while taking Cayenne pepper from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Difficulty in breathing and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cayenne pepper and have Difficulty in breathing >>>
Cayenne pepper has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes)
Difficulty in breathing
Difficulty in breathing has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest reports from 165,469 Difficulty in breathing patients)
On Apr, 5, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Difficulty In Breathing while taking Cayenne Pepper?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cayenne pepper
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl for a 49-year old woman with Unable To Sleep, Depression And Anxiety. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Resting Tremor
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Toviaz, Omeprazole, Eliquis, Bisoprolol Fumarate for a 63-year old woman with Chronic Depression, Urinary Incontinence, Heartburn - Chronic, Atrial Fibrillation. The patient has Headache - Migraine With Aura, Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin E, Simvastatin, Hydrochlorothiazide, Prilosec Otc, Cayenne, Multivitamin, Melatonin, Fish Oil, Calcium, Biotin, B Complex Vitamin, Tavist Allergy/sinus/headache, Actifed, Norco for a 50-year old woman with General Physical Condition, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Heartburn - Chronic, Edema, General Physical Health Deterioration, Difficulty Falling Asleep, Bone Strength And Calcium, Spoon Nails, Fatigue, Allergies, Chronic Pain. The patient has Enlarged Liver
- A study of side effects of Ms Contin for a 43-year old woman with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Breathing Difficulty
- A study of side effects of ASA for a 33-year old man with Pain. The patient has Shortness Of Breath, Lightheadedness, Chest Pain
Recent Cayenne pepper related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.