Review: could Cayenne pepper cause Inability to sleep (Insomnia)?
Summary: there is no Inability to sleep reported by people who take Cayenne pepper yet.
We study 2 people who have side effects while taking Cayenne pepper from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Inability to sleep and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cayenne pepper and have Inability to sleep >>>
Cayenne pepper has active ingredients of capsicum. (latest outcomes)
Inability to sleep
Inability to sleep (sleeplessness) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 131,590 Inability to sleep patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Inability To Sleep while taking Cayenne Pepper?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cayenne pepper
- support group for people who have Inability To Sleep
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Flecainide Acetate, Clonazepam, Amlodipine Besylate for a 68-year old man with Vasovagal, Stress And Anxiety, Blood Pressure. The patient has Insomnia, Abdominal Cramps
- A study of drug interactions between Magnesium Hydroxide And Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate, Xarelto, Furosemide, Ismotic, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ranexa for a 91-year old woman with Ulcers, Abnormal Heart Rhythms, High Blood Pressure, Angina. The patient has Difficulty Falling Asleep, Difficulty Breathing While Lying Down, Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Insulin, Lantus, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine for a 65-year old man with Diabetic Foot, Major Depressive Disorder. The patient has Insomnia
- A study of side effects of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide for a 49-year old woman with Hypertension. The patient has Insomnia, Irritability, Weight Gain, Weakness, Fatigue, Nausea, Dizziness
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Faslodex for a 63-year old woman with Metastases To Bone, Breast Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Fatigue, Insomnia, Hip Pain, Back Pain, Breathlessness
Recent Cayenne pepper related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.