Cefazolin sodium and Protein total decreased - from FDA reports
Protein total decreased is found among people who take Cefazolin sodium, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Voltaren, and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This review analyzes which people have Protein total decreased with Cefazolin sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,895 people who have side effects when taking Cefazolin sodium from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 30, 2017
1,895 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefazolin sodium.
Among them, 10 people (0.53%) have Protein total decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Cefazolin sodium when people have Protein total decreased *:
- < 1 month: 100 %
- 1 - 6 months: 0.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Protein total decreased when taking Cefazolin sodium *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Protein total decreased when taking Cefazolin sodium *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 50 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 10 %
- 50-59: 10 %
- 60+: 30 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Skin Exfoliation (2 people, 20.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Infection (1 person, 10.00%)
- Ill-Defined Disorder (1 person, 10.00%)
- Grand Mal Convulsion (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Voltaren (5 people, 50.00%)
- Actemra (2 people, 20.00%)
- Urso 250 (1 person, 10.00%)
- Diclofenac Sodium (1 person, 10.00%)
- Chlor-Trimeton (1 person, 10.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Thrombocytopenia (8 people, 80.00%)
- Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased (8 people, 80.00%)
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased (7 people, 70.00%)
- Blood Creatinine Increased (7 people, 70.00%)
- Alanine Aminotransferase Increased (7 people, 70.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Protein total decreased when taking Cefazolin sodium?
- Check symptoms - is protein total decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsProtein total decreased and drugs with ingredients of cefazolin sodium.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProtein total decreased and Cefazolin sodium from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cefazolin sodium has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Cefazolin sodium 1,901 users)
Protein total decreased
Protein total decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple myeloma, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 3,659 Protein total decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Cefazolin sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Protein total decreasedProtein total decreased
Could your condition cause Protein total decreasedProtein total decreased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I got Tendonitis from Cipro in 2010. I was in severe pain for nine months. I had a total knee replacement two weeks ago and was given a Cefazolin injection in the operating room as a preventive for infection. I now have painful Tendonitis in the same leg they repaired. Is Cefazilin a possible ...
User reviews to the study
Has anyone been on IV Cefazolin for Osteomyelitis and experienced dark spots on your teeth? I was on IV for 10 weeks, discontinued by specialist, now on Clindamycin for a month. They say it's rare, my luck, ya' think I could win the lottery with 2 rare diseases!