Home > Ceftriaxone > Blister > Ceftriaxone and Blister
Review: could Ceftriaxone cause Blister?
Summary: Blister is found among people who take Ceftriaxone, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Diclofenac sodium, and have Pyrexia.
We study 6,807 people who have side effects while taking Ceftriaxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Blister. Find out below who they are, when they have Blister and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Ceftriaxone and have Blister >>>
Ceftriaxone (latest outcomes from 6,842 users) has active ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium. It is often used in pneumonia.
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) (latest reports from 15,799 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 6,807 people reported to have side effects when taking Ceftriaxone. Among them, 74 people (1.09%) have Blister.
Time on Ceftriaxone when people have Blister * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone * :
Age of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone * :
Severity of Blister when taking Ceftriaxone ** :
How people recovered from Blister ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pyrexia (11 people, 14.86%)
- Pneumonia (7 people, 9.46%)
- Convulsion (5 people, 6.76%)
- Coronary artery disease (4 people, 5.41%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 2.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diclofenac sodium (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ceftriaxone sodium (14 people, 18.92%)
- Loxoprofen sodium (10 people, 13.51%)
- Furosemide (10 people, 13.51%)
- Dilantin (9 people, 12.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blister while taking Ceftriaxone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ceftriaxone and have Blister
- support group for people who take Ceftriaxone
- support group for people who have Blister
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
More questions for: Ceftriaxone, Blister
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Reynolds Sydrome , Tendonitis, Hypokalemia, and takes Ceftriaxone )
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
(Posted by a 68 year old woman who has CHF, Tendon Rupture, Central Nervous System Inflammation, Peripheral Circulatory Failure, Acid Reflux, Insomnia, Peripheral Nerve Destruction, Tinnitus, PTSD, and takes Levaquin In Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Rocephin, Prednisone, Aspirin, Tylenol, Megace, Ambien, Valium)
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Ceftriaxone, Blister
- A study of side effects of Baclofen for a patient with Mg+2. The patient has Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure)
Comments: Small, painful blister appeared on the underside (soft, padded part) of the toe. The blister caused a very painful sensation through the whole toe like the toe was cut off from blood circulation. Blisters on the toe appeared 2 out of the 3 times the medication was taken.
- A study of side effects of Ceftriaxone for a patient with Lyme Disease - Secondary Or Stage 2. The patient has Hearing Loss
Comments: 05/26/14: Having reached a plateau in discernible improvements after taking ceftriaxone IVs (2gm BID 3 days/week via port for 33 out of 38 weeks), I halted treatment two weeks ago. Still have a high degree of annoying tinnitus in both ears and a marked reduction in hearing.
- A study of side effects of Rocephin for a patient with Infection. The patient has Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears)
Comments: i have had tinnitus since late 2013 and am trying to discover it source and find a
cure or treatment. i am at a breaking point and beleive that rocephin was the culprit. what can i do
- A study of side effects of Efavirenz; Emtricitabine; Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate for a patient with Hiv Wasting Syndrome. The patient has Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure)
Comments: i can feel an electric sensation in my nerves and I got a headache and a blisters appeared so near where i can feel this sensation, i get a headache and i feel pain in my left eye. i dont feel pain in the blisters, is just an electric sensation.
- A study of drug interactions between Lopressor, Zithromax, Rocephin for a patient with Arrhythmia, Pneumonia Fungal. The patient has Dementia
Comments: Diagnosed with pneumonia and did take prednisone for two days. Became agitated and confused. Removed from prednisone because lungs sounded clearer but still experiencing hallucinations and some confusion. Still doing breathing treatments.
More related studies for: Ceftriaxone, Blister
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Aspirin and Heart Rate
- Lower Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Since having my gallbladder removed, i have been having an ileum occur. does anyone know why this happens? i have celiac and never had a stomache or vomiting until the gladdbladder was removed.
i feel that the removal of the gallbladder has caused my s ... (2 hours ago)
- Is it ok to take fioricet and albuterol together?
I have been having bad headaches the pain is behind my yes ... (5 hours ago)
- I'm on two meds, can librium and diclofenac sodium be taken at the same time
Trying too find out if I can safely take these two drugs t ... (11 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Amitriptyline involuntary eye movements
I've began having sparatic involuntary eye movements a few ... (1 day ago)
- Hair loss with enbrel
I have been on Enbrel for 4 months and started seeing sign ... (2 days ago)
- Jaw pain and naproxen
Taking naproxen for pain relief of mortons neuromas. 500 m ... (2 days ago)
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pantoprazole, Aspirin, Amlodipine Besylate And Atorvastatin Calcium, Prednisolone for a 40-year old woman who has Gout, Heart Attack, Lower Cholesterol, Rheumatoid Arthritis (17 minutes ago)
- Prozac, Vyvanse for a 47-year old woman who has Depression, ADHD (23 minutes ago)
- Pravastatin Sodium, Pantoprazole for a 59-year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Triglycerides Abnormal (1 hour ago)