Home > Ceftriaxone > Blister > Ceftriaxone and Blister
Review: could Ceftriaxone cause Blister?
We study 6,807 people who have side effects while taking Ceftriaxone from FDA and social media. Among them, 74 have Blister. Find out below who they are, when they have Blister and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ceftriaxone and have Blister >>>
Ceftriaxone (latest outcomes from 6,842 users) has active ingredients of ceftriaxone sodium. It is often used in pneumonia.
Blister (small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin caused by forceful rubbing (friction), burning, freezing, chemical exposure) (latest reports from 79,644 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 6,807 people reported to have side effects when taking Ceftriaxone. Among them, 74 people (1.09%) have Blister.
Time on Ceftriaxone when people have Blister * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone * :
Age of people who have Blister when taking Ceftriaxone * :
Severity of Blister when taking Ceftriaxone ** :
How people recovered from Blister ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pyrexia (11 people, 14.86%)
- Pneumonia (7 people, 9.46%)
- Convulsion (5 people, 6.76%)
- Coronary artery disease (4 people, 5.41%)
- Prophylaxis (2 people, 2.70%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Diclofenac sodium (15 people, 20.27%)
- Ceftriaxone sodium (14 people, 18.92%)
- Loxoprofen sodium (10 people, 13.51%)
- Furosemide (10 people, 13.51%)
- Dilantin (9 people, 12.16%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blister while taking Ceftriaxone?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Ceftriaxone and have Blister
- support group for people who take Ceftriaxone
- support group for people who have Blister
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
Has COPD, CHF, pleural effusion, renal insufficiency, hypoxia, myeloproliferative disorder (without acute transformationn), malnutrition and pneumonia.
From this study (2 months ago):
Have been taking Prilosec OTC for 4 days and have had 2 small blisters appear on face Is this a serious side effect or should I continue with the 14 day treatment? It is helping my stomach,
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
More questions for: Ceftriaxone, Blister
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Ceftriaxone reynolds syndrome & tenditis
Ceftriaxone intravenous, after a week hypokalemia hospital visit waited a week went back to the CDC physician he said that drug had nothing to do with it. I am allergic to 99% of antibiotics I can only take a z-pack for two weeks and then run into allergic reactions. We started back on the Cefriaxon ...
- Rocephin and levaquin drug interactions
I went to ER of local hospital because I was feeling puny, low energy for a while. I was on no meds, physical active all my life, yoga practiser, no crippling. I am late deafened, can speak clearly. This is a true case of attempted murder. I refused to admit myself after waiting 8 hours - I was refu ...
More reviews for: Ceftriaxone, Blister
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Reactive Attachment Disorder Of Infancy Or Early Childhood
- Carcinoma Ductal