Review: could Cefuroxime axetil cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
Summary: Blood pressure increased is found among people who take Cefuroxime axetil, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Atenolol, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 849 people who have side effects while taking Cefuroxime axetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 25 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Cefuroxime axetil has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 926 Cefuroxime axetil users)
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain. (latest reports from 329,819 Blood pressure increased patients)
On Apr, 8, 2015: 849 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefuroxime axetil. Among them, 24 people (2.83%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Cefuroxime axetil when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
|Blood pressure increased||70.83%||29.17% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||5.00%||10.00%||10.00%||55.00% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Cefuroxime axetil ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (5 people, 20.83%)
- Red blood cell abnormality (4 people, 16.67%)
- Parathyroid disorder (4 people, 16.67%)
- Thyroid disorder (4 people, 16.67%)
- Immune system disorder (4 people, 16.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (6 people, 25.00%)
- Fluconazole (6 people, 25.00%)
- Aspirin (5 people, 20.83%)
- Nitrofurantoin (5 people, 20.83%)
- Alprazolam (5 people, 20.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cefuroxime axetil and blood pressure increased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Cefuroxime Axetil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Cozaar for a 59-year old man with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Blood Pressure Increased, High Blood Sugar, Hypotriglyceridaemia
- A study of side effects of Ceftin for a 34-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Leg Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Synthroid, Valium, Tylenol, Dextrose 60%, Cymbalta for a 50-year old woman with Thyroid Hormone Replacement Therapy, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Pain, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Pain, Suicidal Thoughts, Blood Pressure Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Aspirin, Chlorthalidone, Loratadine, Advair Diskus 250/50, Tramadol for a 57-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Hay Fever, Asthma, Arthritis Bacterial. The patient has Multiple Allergies, Sleep Apnea, High Blood Pressure
- A study of drug interactions between Proventil-hfa, Symbicort, Metoprolol Tartrate, Ritalin, Effexor Xr, Mirtazapine, Clonazepam for a 43-year old woman with Acute Upper Airway Obstruction, High Blood Pressure, Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression, Restless Leg Syndrome. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Recent Cefuroxime axetil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.