Home > Cefuroxime axetil > Nausea > Cefuroxime axetil and Nausea
Review: could Cefuroxime axetil cause Nausea?
We study 848 people who have side effects while taking Cefuroxime axetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 64 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Nausea >>>
Cefuroxime axetil (latest outcomes from 924 users) has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis.
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) (latest reports from 1,921,972 patients) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, quit smoking, depression, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 848 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefuroxime axetil. Among them, 64 people (7.55%) have Nausea.
Time on Cefuroxime axetil when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil ** :
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (7 people, 10.94%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 7.81%)
- Pain (4 people, 6.25%)
- Acne (3 people, 4.69%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 4.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amoxicillin (12 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 18.75%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 17.19%)
- Vitamin d (10 people, 15.62%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (10 people, 15.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nausea while taking Cefuroxime Axetil?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil
- support group for people who have Nausea
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why 10 mg daily after b/f gives nauseating restlessness by afternoon.
Had Angioplasty consisting of one drug eluting stent of 25 MM in Diagonal and Ballooning of OM nine(9) months ago.
- What can i do about nausea from generic bactrim
I want to know what I can do to combat nausea from this drug
- Lamicta side effect nausa and vomiting after years of takin it for bi-polar
I been taking Lamictal for a couple of years. With no side effects. Presently I starter having nausea, and dry heaves ,
I went to the specialist they run test for stomach hernia, etc etc. they did not find any thing wrong. Today I noatice I experience nausea after taking Lamictal I experience ...
- Mucous in stools rolling std jab
Hi there, I was recently diagnosed with Balanitis, a small white ulcer has appeared on my foreskin caused by the trauma of the condition.
I went to the ER for the problem, worrying that it maybe and std, the nurse and doctor there told me to keep the ulcer clean and to keep strong soaps away fro ...
- I have been taking loratab 7.5 for several years with no problem and have been switched to the norco 7.5/325 and have been not feeling well is there a difference in ingredients/
Has anyone else experienced side effects while taking this? I actually feel like I am being poisoned. Is there an alternative out there?
- Problem with my kidneys??
In November, My husband had to rush me to the ER because I was having terrible pain in my left kidney area. After a CT scan, it was determined that I had 2 kidney stones trying to pass together. One was 1mm and the other was 3mm, and caused excruciating pain. So they prescribed me Flomax and I thoug ...
- Has anyone had severe joint pain and stiffness as a result of taking ceftin? how long did it last?
Severe joint pain and stiffness after taking 3 doses of ceftin. I stopped the medication and was prescribed prednisone for inflammation. that helped but once that was out of my system the joint pain and muscle symptoms returned. The pain is in my fingers,hands, wrist,ankles, right elbow,right should ...
- When will fluid in ear from ear infection go away?
Twelve days ago I my left ear suddenly started hurting, and stared to sound like my ear was under water. Pain, and pressure in both ears continued to get worse for 8 days before I saw a doctor who diagnosed infection in both ears and prescribed me amoxicillin, 500mg 3x a day.
I have taken the antib ...
- Effectiveness of oxycontin op compared to old plain oxycontin
Did the original OXYCONTIN work better for you than the new op hard to abuse formula that is being dispensed now? october 2013
- When i was younger i had a vp shunt put in and it was never rechecked again
When I was an infant I had a vp shunt put into my head after
parental abuse. I was never checked out about it or had any
follow up care. I am now almost 40 and I can feel the top part of
Shunt tubing behind my ear. However it is also causing me stomach
pain. Every single morning. I was told ...
More questions for: Cefuroxime axetil, Nausea
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Palpitations when eating raw garlic
After symptoms of a cold, I've been drinking the famous "garlic honey lemon" mixture to try to get rid of the cold and it actually worked pretty well.
The first morning it didn't feel very nice to drink but I was ok.
From day 2, I started to feel heartburn and heart palpitations, with a sort of he ...
- Diagnosed with postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome after mirena
After getting the Mirena put in, I got really sick. I went home and got super dizzy, nauseous, and tired. I felt so sick and could barely function. I called the doctors office and they said it couldn't be from the Mirena. She said that I must have the flu. Well, I kept it in for a little while long ...
- Prednisone side effects
Took this for 6 days, tapering at the end to treat a rash caused by a spider bite. The heartburn started on day 1 but the other symptoms didn't begin until day 4. None we're severe but they weren't fun either. The blurred vision was worst.
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Clindamycin - vertigo and nausea
2 days in after starting on clendamycin for tooth infection I began having slight vertigo which steadily increased the next day. Nausea present with vomiting. I saw primary doc & I mentioned I was on this antibiotic which was told this could be the source of my problem and to stop taking medicine ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
- Hair loss, no elevated mood or depression, nausea, tiredness
Due to hair loss I switched over to Morphine. The hair loss goes on. While taking Tramadol for 5 month I've already lost 2/3 of my long and thick hair. In about 3 month I'll be bold - as a woman.
Tramadol elevated my mood. Morphine doesn't. It might even depress me - who knows? Taking 60mg at onc ...
- Tonsillitis for 1 week
i suffered tonsillitisfor a week. and i lose my weight coz i kept on vomiting. we rushed into my doctor's clinic. he advised me to stay in the hospital for 3 days cause my tonsillitis was really severe. he prescribed me cefuroxime axetil via IV for further absorption and omeprazole via IV for my sto ...
- Isoniazid: the downside continued
I also have extreme fatigue. I can sleep 8 hours and then take a 4 hour nap. I have dizziness which seems to be increasing in the last few weeks. I have nausea on and off. I have diarrhea in the morning 45 minutes after taking it. Then I am mostly constipated for the rest of the day. It seems ...
- Pregnancy 7months negative reaction to gaviscon
Took 1 dose of gaviscon after having suspected heartburn (7months pregnant) quickly suffered painful cramp then dizzy symptoms, nausea, sweaty fever, & doubled over in cramps & very faint. Recovered by sleeping & wait for digest the gaviscon
More reviews for: Cefuroxime axetil, Nausea
On eHealthMe, Cefuroxime Axetil (cefuroxime axetil) is often used for sinusitis. Find out below the conditions Cefuroxime Axetil is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Cefuroxime Axetil used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Cefuroxime axetil, Nausea
Recent Cefuroxime axetil related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Ceftin, Doryx for a 16-year old boy who has Acne
- Comparions of Cephalexin, Ceftin for a 15-year old girl who has Acne
- Comparions of Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim Double Strength, Cefuroxime Axetil for a 45-year old woman who has Sinus Infection
- Comparions of Ceftin (Glaxosmithkline) - EQ 250MG BASE, Septra Ds (Monarch Pharms) - 800MG;160MG, Elavil (Astrazeneca) - 10MG, Biaxin (Abbott) - 500MG for a 56-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Cefuroxime Axetil (Lupin) - EQ 500MG BASE, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (Ranbaxy) - EQ 300MG BASE for a 37-year old woman who has Chlamydia
- Comparions of Doxycycline Hyclate (Halsey) - EQ 100MG BASE, Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 500MG BASE for a 67-year old woman who has Lyme Disease
- Comparions of Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 250MG BASE, Clindamycin Hydrochloride (Teva) - EQ 150MG BASE for a 34-year old man who has Perianal Abscess
- Comparions of Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide (Roxane) - 50MG; 12.5MG, Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 250MG BASE for a 69-year old woman who has Bacterial Infection
- Comparions of Sildenafil Citrate (Teva Pharms) - 100MG, Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 500MG BASE for a 54-year old man who has Pneumonia
- Comparions of Cefuroxime Axetil (Ranbaxy) - EQ 500MG BASE, Loestrin 24 Fe for a 19-year old girl who has Colds And Flus - Antibiotics
More related comparison studies for: Cefuroxime axetil, Nausea
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.