Review: could Cefuroxime axetil cause Nausea?
Summary: Nausea is found among people who take Cefuroxime axetil, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Amoxicillin, and have Metastases to bone.
We study 849 people who have side effects while taking Cefuroxime axetil from FDA and social media. Among them, 64 have Nausea. Find out below who they are, when they have Nausea and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Nausea >>>
Cefuroxime axetil has active ingredients of cefuroxime axetil. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from 926 Cefuroxime axetil users)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, quit smoking, depression, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 264,783 Nausea patients)
On Apr, 9, 2015: 849 people reported to have side effects when taking Cefuroxime axetil. Among them, 64 people (7.54%) have Nausea.
Time on Cefuroxime axetil when people have Nausea * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
Age of people who have Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil * :
Severity of Nausea when taking Cefuroxime axetil ** :
How people recovered from Nausea ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Metastases to bone (7 people, 10.94%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 7.81%)
- Pain (4 people, 6.25%)
- Acne (3 people, 4.69%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (3 people, 4.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Amoxicillin (12 people, 18.75%)
- Aspirin (12 people, 18.75%)
- Lipitor (11 people, 17.19%)
- Vitamin d (10 people, 15.62%)
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen (10 people, 15.62%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of cefuroxime axetil and nausea on
Do you have Nausea while taking Cefuroxime Axetil?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil and have Nausea
- support group for people who take Cefuroxime axetil
- support group for people who have Nausea
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Citalopram Hydrobromide for a 34-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Thinking - Unclear, Lightheadedness, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Headache - Migraine Without Aura, Tinnitus
- A study of side effects of Quetiapine Fumarate for a 20-year old woman with Miscarriage. The patient has Depression, Dark Circles Under Eyes, Yellow Skin, Stomach Pain, Irritability, Decreased Appetite, Headache, Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Zofran, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Mono-linyah, Plaquenil, Hyoscyami Folium, Nexium, Wellbutrin, Lexapro for a 21-year old woman with Nausea, Allergies, Birth Control, Lupus, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Acid Reflux, Chronic Depression, Anxiety. The patient has Pleuritic Pain, Fatigue - Chronic, Lupus, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Nausea
- A study of side effects of Plan B One-step for a 16-year old girl with Pregnancy On Oral Contraceptive. The patient has Nausea, Bladder Discomfort, Uti - Acute, Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Zyflo Cr for a 34-year old woman with Sinusitis Chronic. The patient has Constipation, Nausea
Recent Cefuroxime axetil related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.