Celebrex and Alternative medicine - pain relief - from FDA reports
Alternative medicine - pain relief is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Alternative medicine - pain relief with Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,692 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
98,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 7,627 people (7.73%) have Alternative medicine - pain relief
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Alternative medicine - pain relief *:
- < 1 month: 23.62 %
- 1 - 6 months: 20.0 %
- 6 - 12 months: 8.3 %
- 1 - 2 years: 16.38 %
- 2 - 5 years: 16.38 %
- 5 - 10 years: 8.09 %
- 10+ years: 7.23 %
Gender of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 71.09 %
- male: 28.91 %
Age of people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.04 %
- 2-9: 0.07 %
- 10-19: 0.89 %
- 20-29: 2.01 %
- 30-39: 5.5 %
- 40-49: 16.4 %
- 50-59: 25.85 %
- 60+: 49.23 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (462 people, 6.06%)
- Osteoporosis (425 people, 5.57%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (336 people, 4.41%)
- Metastases To Bone (298 people, 3.91%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (262 people, 3.44%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (1,273 people, 16.69%)
- Aredia (854 people, 11.20%)
- Lyrica (843 people, 11.05%)
- Neurontin (817 people, 10.71%)
- Ambien (773 people, 10.14%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1,982 people, 25.99%)
- Fatigue (1,191 people, 15.62%)
- Nausea (1,160 people, 15.21%)
- Pain In Extremity (1,135 people, 14.88%)
- Injury (1,126 people, 14.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Alternative medicine - pain relief when taking Celebrex?
- Check symptoms - is alternative medicine - pain relief caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 100,136 users)
Alternative medicine - pain relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 477,497 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients).
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
Could your condition cause Alternative medicine - pain reliefAlternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood pressure and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Osteoporosis and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- High blood cholesterol and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Metastases to bone and Alternative medicine - pain relief
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease and Alternative medicine - pain relief