Review: could Celebrex cause Drug screen false positive?
Summary: Drug screen false positive is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Hydrocodone, and have Pain.
We study 72,911 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 14 have Drug screen false positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen false positive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celebrex and have Drug screen false positive >>>
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 74,556 Celebrex users)
Drug screen false positive
Drug screen false positive has been reported by people with depression, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain. (latest reports from 1,235 Drug screen false positive patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 72,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex. Among them, 14 people (0.02%) have Drug Screen False Positive.
Time on Celebrex when people have Drug screen false positive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Celebrex * :
|Drug screen false positive||21.43%||78.57% |
Age of people who have Drug screen false positive when taking Celebrex * :
|Drug screen false positive||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||11.11%||11.11%||33.33%||44.44%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (3 people, 21.43%)
- Muscle spasms (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Back pain (3 people, 21.43%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (2 people, 14.29%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrocodone (4 people, 28.57%)
- Lyrica (3 people, 21.43%)
- Acetylsalicylic acid (3 people, 21.43%)
- Plavix (2 people, 14.29%)
- Toprol-xl (2 people, 14.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of celebrex and drug screen false positive on
Do you have Drug Screen False Positive while taking Celebrex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Celebrex and have Drug Screen False Positive
- support group for people who take Celebrex
- support group for people who have Drug Screen False Positive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Spinal Column Stenosis. The patient has Weakness, Muscle Atrophy
- A study of drug interactions between Suboxone, Celebrex, Clonidine for a 32-year old man with Drug Addiction, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Adhd. The patient has Constipation Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 54-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Skin - Dry, Eyes - Dry (lack of adequate tears)
- A study of drug interactions between Xarelto, Lisinopril, Aralen Hydrochloride, Ambien, Tramadol, Celebrex, Victoza for a 66-year old woman with Arteriall Fibrualation, Blood Pressure, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Insomnia, Arthritis, Diabetes. The patient has Breathlessness
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
Recent Celebrex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.