Review: could Celebrex cause Gas - flatulence?
Summary: Gas - flatulence is reported only by a few people who take Celebrex.
We study 72,916 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Gas - flatulence and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celebrex and have Gas - flatulence >>>
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 74,558 Celebrex users)
Gas - flatulence
Gas - flatulence (act of expelling air from the intestine through anus) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol, gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest reports from 139 Gas - flatulence patients)
On Apr, 25, 2015: 72,916 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Gas - Flatulence.
Time on Celebrex when people have Gas - flatulence * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Gas - flatulence||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Gas - flatulence when taking Celebrex * :
|Gas - flatulence||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Gas - flatulence when taking Celebrex * :
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Gas - flatulence when taking Celebrex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Gas - flatulence ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Gas - flatulence||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Osteoarthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Gas - Flatulence while taking Celebrex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Celebrex and have Gas - Flatulence
- support group for people who take Celebrex
- support group for people who have Gas - Flatulence
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Celebrex, Adderall 30, Norco for a 34-year old woman with Costochondritis, Inflammation, Adhd And Fatigue From Fibro Fibro Fog, Fibromyalgia. The patient has Fontanelles - Sunken, Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 42-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease. The patient has Back Pain - Low
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Celebrex for a 65-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Palpitations Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Spinal Column Stenosis. The patient has Weakness, Muscle Atrophy
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Magnesium, Prozac, Biotin for a 44-year old woman with IgA Deficiency, Enzyme Supplementation, Pms, Hair Loss. The patient has Gas - Flatulence
Recent Celebrex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.