Home > Celebrex > Nightmare > Celebrex and Nightmare
Review: could Celebrex cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
We study 72,865 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 146 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celebrex and have Nightmare >>>
Celebrex (latest outcomes from 74,505 users) has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis.
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) (latest reports from 86,349 patients) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 72,865 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex. Among them, 146 people (0.20%) have Nightmare.
Time on Celebrex when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Celebrex * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Celebrex * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Celebrex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (33 people, 22.60%)
- Arthritis (20 people, 13.70%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (17 people, 11.64%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 10.96%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 8.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (26 people, 17.81%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 11.64%)
- Lisinopril (17 people, 11.64%)
- Paxil (13 people, 8.90%)
- Plavix (12 people, 8.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nightmare while taking Celebrex?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Celebrex and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Celebrex
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celebrex, Nightmare
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Not a great experience
I was on norvasc for two months and had to go off because of severe swelling of feet and legs. Also rapid heart beat and very profuse sweating. it was horrible. It also raised my blood pressure. after going off BP dropped by @least 10 points both diastolic and systolic.
- Higher than a kite, and dumber than one of those saying i can no longer remember!
I told my shrink I didn't want to try anymore antidepressants... that they make me crazy-stupid(pristiq), crazy-nympho(wellbutrin), or crazy-sloth(lexapro). I have complex ptsd, did, and gad. I really don't want to take anything... I just want to work out, eat right, and try to put myself back on tr ...
- Celebrex is absolutely terrible
I got a three-day trial pack from my doctor on July 12. On July 13, I got my period, which lasted eight days and was extremely heavy and painful (and I usually have to switch out super-plus tampons and an overnight pad every 6-7 hours, so heavier than that is impressive). No pain relief for my hips/ ...
More reviews for: Celebrex, Nightmare
On eHealthMe, Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used for arthritis. Find out below the conditions Celebrex is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celebrex used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Niaspan, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Celebrex, Singulair, Aspirin, Exelon for a patient with High Density Lipoprotein Increased, High Blood Pressure, Low Density Lipoprotein Abnormal, Depression, Inflammation Localised, Asthma, Heart Rate Abnormal, Memory Loss. The patient has Short-term Memory Loss, Nightmare
More related studies for: Celebrex, Nightmare
Recent Celebrex related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Lamotrigine, Celebrex for a 81-year old man who has Pain In Limb
- Comparions of Meloxicam, Celebrex, Aleve, Zorvolex for a 70-year old woman who has Back Pain
- Comparions of Atenolol, Ramipril, Pravastatin Sodium, Celebrex, Acetaminophen for a 69-year old man who has Hypertension
More related comparison studies for: Celebrex, Nightmare
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (21 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Celexa for a 12-year old girl who has Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Depression (52 minutes ago)
- Tylenol, Benadryl, Lialda, Azathioprine, Prednisone, Ambien, Zoloft for a 24-year old man who has Pain, Itching, Ulcerative Colitis, Insomnia, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Alcohol Withdrawal
- Finger Hypoplasia
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw
- Excessive Saliva