Review: could Celebrex cause Nightmare (Nightmares)?
Summary: Nightmare is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Chantix, and have Pain.
We study 72,916 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 146 have Nightmare. Find out below who they are, when they have Nightmare and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celebrex and have Nightmare >>>
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 74,558 Celebrex users)
Nightmare (unpleasant dream) has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 14,358 Nightmare patients)
On Apr, 7, 2015: 72,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex. Among them, 146 people (0.20%) have Nightmare.
Time on Celebrex when people have Nightmare * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Nightmare when taking Celebrex * :
Age of people who have Nightmare when taking Celebrex * :
Severity of Nightmare when taking Celebrex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nightmare ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (33 people, 22.60%)
- Arthritis (20 people, 13.70%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (17 people, 11.64%)
- Hypertension (16 people, 10.96%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 8.90%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Chantix (26 people, 17.81%)
- Aspirin (17 people, 11.64%)
- Lisinopril (17 people, 11.64%)
- Paxil (13 people, 8.90%)
- Plavix (12 people, 8.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of celebrex and nightmare on
Do you have Nightmare while taking Celebrex?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Celebrex and have Nightmare
- support group for people who take Celebrex
- support group for people who have Nightmare
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 65-year old woman with Arthritis. The patient has Muscle Contractions Involuntary
- A study of drug interactions between Celebrex, Zoloft for a 67-year old man with Pain - Back, Depression.
- A study of side effects of Celebrex for a 61-year old woman with Knee Joint Replacement. The patient has Depression Post-operative
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Gabapentin, Robaxin, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Topamax, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 28-year old woman with Degenerative Joint Disease, Lumbar Spinal Stenosis, Sciatica, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Insomnia, Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension. The patient has Nightmares
- A study of drug interactions between Atenolol, Celebrex for a 62-year old man with High Blood Pressure, Inflammatory Pain. The patient has Chapped Lips
Recent Celebrex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.