Review: could Celebrex cause Sweating - excessive (Hyperhidrosis)?
Summary: Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Aspirin, and have Pain.
We study 72,911 people who have side effects while taking Celebrex from FDA and social media. Among them, 816 have Sweating - excessive. Find out below who they are, when they have Sweating - excessive and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celebrex and have Sweating - excessive >>>
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from 74,556 Celebrex users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive (abnormally increased sweating) has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 42,867 Sweating - excessive patients)
On Mar, 30, 2015: 72,911 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex. Among them, 816 people (1.12%) have Sweating - Excessive.
Time on Celebrex when people have Sweating - excessive * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Sweating - excessive||46.58%||21.92%||2.74%||16.44%||6.85%||5.48%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex * :
|Sweating - excessive||51.91%||48.09% |
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex * :
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||0.14%||2.21%||6.62%||21.10%||31.17%||38.76% |
Severity of Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||44.44%||33.33%||22.22% |
How people recovered from Sweating - excessive ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Sweating - excessive||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (174 people, 21.32%)
- Arthritis (107 people, 13.11%)
- Depression (91 people, 11.15%)
- Hypertension (66 people, 8.09%)
- Osteoporosis (60 people, 7.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (166 people, 20.34%)
- Vioxx (157 people, 19.24%)
- Oxycontin (142 people, 17.40%)
- Ambien (127 people, 15.56%)
- Zoloft (113 people, 13.85%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Celebrex and sweating - excessive on
Do you have Sweating - Excessive while taking Celebrex?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Celebrex and have Sweating - Excessive
- support group for people who take Celebrex
- support group for people who have Sweating - Excessive
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Tramadol, Celebrex for a 65-year old woman with Arthritis - Osteoarthritis. The patient has Palpitations Aggravated, Dizziness Aggravated
- A study of side effects of Cellcept for a 21-year old woman with Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura. The patient has Chills (felling of cold), Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness, Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating), Fever, Sleepiness (excess sleeping), Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness (feeling of tiredness), Diarrhoea, Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit)
- A study of side effects of Omeprazole for a 33-year old woman with Ulcer - Stomach. The patient has Sweating - Excessive (abnormally increased sweating)
- A study of drug interactions between Qsymia, Fetzima for a 46-year old man with Weight Loss, Depression. The patient has Tremor, Confusion, Dialated Pupils, Diaphoresis, Palpation, Insomnia, Hypertension
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Celebrex for a 60-year old woman with Fibromyalgia, Spinal Column Stenosis. The patient has Weakness, Muscle Atrophy
Recent Celebrex related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.