Celebrex and Sweating - excessive - from FDA reports
Sweating - excessive is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Vioxx, and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Sweating - excessive with Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,692 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 21, 2017
98,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 1,065 people (1.08%) have Sweating - excessive
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Sweating - excessive *:
- < 1 month: 54.17 %
- 1 - 6 months: 15.28 %
- 6 - 12 months: 4.17 %
- 1 - 2 years: 13.89 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.33 %
- 5 - 10 years: 4.17 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 56 %
- male: 44 %
Age of people who have Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.12 %
- 10-19: 0.69 %
- 20-29: 2.2 %
- 30-39: 6.13 %
- 40-49: 20.14 %
- 50-59: 29.75 %
- 60+: 40.97 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (103 people, 9.67%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (93 people, 8.73%)
- High Blood Pressure (75 people, 7.04%)
- Osteoporosis (71 people, 6.67%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (55 people, 5.16%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (154 people, 14.46%)
- Oxycontin (145 people, 13.62%)
- Aspirin (139 people, 13.05%)
- Ambien (128 people, 12.02%)
- Zoloft (125 people, 11.74%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (357 people, 33.52%)
- Dizziness (301 people, 28.26%)
- Headache (264 people, 24.79%)
- Fatigue (264 people, 24.79%)
- Breathing Difficulty (257 people, 24.13%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sweating - excessive when taking Celebrex?
- Check symptoms - is sweating - excessive caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsSweating - excessive and drugs with ingredients of celecoxib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSweating - excessive and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,630 users)
Sweating - excessive
Sweating - excessive has been reported by people with depression, pain, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 76,818 Sweating - excessive patients).
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
Could your condition cause Sweating - excessiveSweating - excessive
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Excessive sweating, especially of my scalp, face, neck to the point that it runs off of my chin. When I walk from a fairly cool room (72 degrees) into a warmer room (80 degrees) the sweat starts rolling out of my hair, going into my eyes!! I'm a 58 year old female and have had this horrible ...
I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
User reviews to the study
I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna