Celebrex and Vision blurred - from FDA reports
Vision blurred is found among people who take Celebrex, especially for people who are female, 60+ old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Zometa, and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Vision blurred with Celebrex. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 98,692 people who have side effects when taking Celebrex from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
98,692 people reported to have side effects when taking Celebrex.
Among them, 1,181 people (1.2%) have Vision blurred
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Celebrex when people have Vision blurred *:
- < 1 month: 36.45 %
- 1 - 6 months: 14.02 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.28 %
- 1 - 2 years: 21.5 %
- 2 - 5 years: 8.41 %
- 5 - 10 years: 2.8 %
- 10+ years: 6.54 %
Gender of people who have Vision blurred when taking Celebrex *:
- female: 65.54 %
- male: 34.46 %
Age of people who have Vision blurred when taking Celebrex *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.1 %
- 10-19: 0.73 %
- 20-29: 1.66 %
- 30-39: 6.74 %
- 40-49: 22.72 %
- 50-59: 19.92 %
- 60+: 48.13 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (87 people, 7.37%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (83 people, 7.03%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (55 people, 4.66%)
- Osteoporosis (54 people, 4.57%)
- Joint Pain (51 people, 4.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (206 people, 17.44%)
- Neurontin (169 people, 14.31%)
- Oxycontin (139 people, 11.77%)
- Aspirin (139 people, 11.77%)
- Protonix (130 people, 11.01%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Headache (295 people, 24.98%)
- Dizziness (293 people, 24.81%)
- Depression (268 people, 22.69%)
- Nausea (258 people, 21.85%)
- Fatigue (245 people, 20.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Vision blurred when taking Celebrex?
- Check symptoms - is vision blurred caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsVision blurred and drugs with ingredients of celecoxib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVision blurred and Celebrex from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,631 users)
Vision blurred has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, pain, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 81,870 Vision blurred patients).
Browse all side effects of Celebrexa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Vision blurredVision blurred
Could your condition cause Vision blurredVision blurred
What would happen?
Questions to the study
I have been taking 10 mg of prednisone and 200 mg of celebrex, and 50 mg of metoprolol daily for seventeen years. I also take 80 mg of atorvastatin and 200 mg of lamotrigine, 40 mg of pantoprazole and a 81 mg aspirin daily. A year ago I suffered eight seizures. I have strong mood swings, ...
1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...
User reviews to the study
It has just been brought to my attention that my blurred vision may be the result of taking lansoprazole. This would be great news as I have been attending an eye hospital who were unable to help and now seeing a neurologist next week.
Started vaping several month ago seemed like a great thing to do aside from my one pack a day habit . Worked great got away from the tobacco and started vaping. One week went by feeling better,breathing easier, feeling very proud of my self then one day the back of my throat got super sore ...