Celecoxib and Leukaemia - from FDA reports
Leukaemia is reported only by a few people who take Celecoxib. We study 14,379 people who have side effects while taking Celecoxib from FDA. Among them, 5 have Leukaemia. Find out below who they are, when they have Leukaemia and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 14, 2017
14,379 people reported to have side effects when taking Celecoxib.
Among them, 5 people (0.03%) have Leukaemia
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Leukaemia when taking Celecoxib *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Leukaemia when taking Celecoxib *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 40 %
- 50-59: 20 %
- 60+: 40 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (2 people, 40.00%)
- Chemotherapy (2 people, 40.00%)
- Anaemia (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Prednisone (4 people, 80.00%)
- Allopurinol (3 people, 60.00%)
- Morphine Sulfate (2 people, 40.00%)
- Ganciclovir (2 people, 40.00%)
- Fludarabine Phosphate (2 people, 40.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Septic Shock (4 people, 80.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (3 people, 60.00%)
- Hypokalemia (3 people, 60.00%)
- Weakness (2 people, 40.00%)
- Hypotension (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Leukaemia when taking Celecoxib?
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsLeukaemia and drugs with ingredients of celecoxib.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLeukaemia and Celecoxib from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celecoxib has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in osteoarthritis. (latest outcomes from Celecoxib 14,443 users)
Leukaemia (blood or bone marrow cancer) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, myelodysplastic syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, primary myelofibrosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 6,568 Leukaemia patients).