Home > Celexa > Baldness > Celexa and Baldness
Review: could Celexa cause Baldness (Hair loss)?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 350 have Baldness. Find out below who they are, when they have Baldness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Baldness >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,674 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Baldness (partial or complete lack of hair growth) (latest reports from 229,238 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol, multiple sclerosis, depression.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,434 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 350 people (1.28%) have Baldness.
Time on Celexa when people have Baldness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Baldness when taking Celexa * :
Severity of Baldness when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Baldness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (51 people, 14.57%)
- Hepatitis c (20 people, 5.71%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 4.57%)
- Pain (15 people, 4.29%)
- Breast cancer metastatic (13 people, 3.71%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (53 people, 15.14%)
- Prilosec (49 people, 14.00%)
- Synthroid (45 people, 12.86%)
- Zometa (42 people, 12.00%)
- Xanax (42 people, 12.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Baldness while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Baldness
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Baldness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Baldness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Double vision on levothyroxine
Diagnosed with under active thyroid in January 2011. Noticed onset of double vision in January 2014. Blurred vision and double vision worsened to such an extent that my glasses prescription has changed three times in less than 7 months. All the symptons I experience are a direct result of taking Le ...
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
More reviews for: Celexa, Baldness
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Metformin, Diovan Hct, Zocor, Celexa for a patient with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Cholesterol, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Hair Thinning
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Lipitor, Finasteride for a patient with Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression, Total Cholesterol, Hair Loss. The patient has Loss Of Hair
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Atenolol, Celexa, Geodon for a patient with Attention Deficit Disorder With Hyperactivity, Heart Palpitations, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Hair Loss
More related studies for: Celexa, Baldness
Recent Celexa related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Celexa, Baldness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.