Review: could Celexa cause Nervousness?
We study 27,434 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 397 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Celexa and have Nervousness >>>
Celexa (latest outcomes from 30,674 users) has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression.
Nervousness (latest reports from 169,616 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 27,434 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 397 people (1.45%) have Nervousness.
Time on Celexa when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Celexa * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (62 people, 15.62%)
- Depression (61 people, 15.37%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 9.82%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (23 people, 5.79%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 4.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (87 people, 21.91%)
- Neurontin (82 people, 20.65%)
- Oxycontin (67 people, 16.88%)
- Prilosec (62 people, 15.62%)
- Claritin (54 people, 13.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Nervousness while taking Celexa?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Celexa, Nervousness
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Chills associated with ibuprophen
I generally respond well to medication. I am a senior who has chronic pain from a c1-c2 fusion. Codeine works well, and I don't use a lot. Still, I sought alternatives to opiates for nerve pain. I lice in a colder climate. It took me quite a while to associate susceptibility to becoming chilled w ...
- Prednisone mixed results-it lets me breath
have been on prednisone now for 3 years straight. Am taking 30mg a day just to breath. every time i have tried to taper off i have ended up in the emergency room unable to breath. That has been 7 times in the last year. I am 49 years old and was in good health 3-4 years ago. got a cough and it has b ...
More reviews for: Celexa, Nervousness
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used for depression. Find out below the conditions Celexa is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Celexa used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Varenicline, Topiramate, Warfarin Sodium, Warfarin Sodium, Enalapril Maleate, Nexium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Prednisone, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Clonazepam, Tramadol Hydrochloride, Tylenol, Vitamin B3, Vitamin D for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Smoking Cessation Therapy, Migraine, Antiphospholipid Antibodies, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, High Blood Pressure, Gerd, Lupus, Anxiety, Pain, Energy Increased, Bone Density Decreased. The patient has Sleepy, Heart Rate, Nervousness, Zoned Out But Went Away
More related studies for: Celexa, Nervousness
Recent Celexa related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Celexa, Nervousness
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.