Review: could Celexa cause Nervousness?
Summary: Nervousness is found among people who take Celexa, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xanax, and have Pain.
We study 27,519 people who have side effects while taking Celexa from FDA and social media. Among them, 397 have Nervousness. Find out below who they are, when they have Nervousness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Celexa and have Nervousness >>>
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 30,759 Celexa users)
Nervousness has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 28,740 Nervousness patients)
On Mar, 20, 2015: 27,511 people reported to have side effects when taking Celexa. Among them, 397 people (1.44%) have Nervousness.
Time on Celexa when people have Nervousness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Nervousness when taking Celexa * :
Severity of Nervousness when taking Celexa ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Nervousness ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (62 people, 15.62%)
- Depression (61 people, 15.37%)
- Anxiety (39 people, 9.82%)
- Smoking cessation therapy (23 people, 5.79%)
- Bipolar disorder (16 people, 4.03%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (87 people, 21.91%)
- Neurontin (82 people, 20.65%)
- Oxycontin (67 people, 16.88%)
- Prilosec (62 people, 15.62%)
- Claritin (54 people, 13.60%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of celexa and nervousness on
Do you have Nervousness while taking Celexa?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Celexa and have Nervousness
- support group for people who take Celexa
- support group for people who have Nervousness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Junel Fe 1.5/30, Celexa for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Night Sweats
- A study of drug interactions between Imitrex, Celexa, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Beyaz for a 30-year old woman with Migraine, Anxiety, Birth Control. The patient has Severe Migraines, Constant Feeling Of Motion
- A study of drug interactions between Promethazine Hydrochloride And Codeine Phosphate, Pravachol, Protonix, Cozaar, Celexa, Coreg, Symbicort, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Albuterol Sulfate for a 71-year old woman with Cough, Hypercholesterolemia, Gerd, Cardiac Disorder, Depression, Dyspnea. The patient has Pancytopenia
- A study of drug interactions between Naproxen Sodium And Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride, Celexa for a 42-year old woman with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety. The patient has Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Clonazepam, Valproic Acid for a 33-year old man with Bipolar Disorder, Panic Disorder. The patient has Impaired Memory, Memory Impairment, Disturbance In Attention, Cognitive Deterioration
Recent Celexa related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Viibryd, Celexa for a 31-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
- Comparions of Celexa, Prozac for a 41-year old man who has Stress And Anxiety
- Comparions of Escitalopram, Celexa, Effexor for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Mebeverine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Omeprazole, Lamotrigine for a 41-year old woman who has Temporal Lobe Nocturnal Epilepsy, Underactive Thyroid, IBS,depression, GERD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.